The Nicest Guy Legs Photo Competition

Amanda

Personally I would rather look at amanda's legs.

Although I did look at big guns. Impressive.

When I raced bicycles I raced against this body builder a few times. (The ONLY body builder I ever new that also had cardiovascular fitness). Anyway the guy looked like mighty mouse. He had these MASIVE thighs and calf's but tiny knees. It was actually quite funny looking.

well.. hopefully also legs wearing jeans can be counted in..

if not, let me know and i will remove this :D

Greetings,

cgwm

It will probably will be disqualified  :reading:,  but it's a great look and super heels!  :rocker:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

What a super thread.  I'm sorry I've been so long finding it.  Pressures of life.  I shall be glued to it henceforth.

Har har Megan and it's your turn by the way. We all get 2 goes each before a winner is chosen.

Har har Megan and it's your turn by the way. We all get 2 goes each before a winner is chosen.

I'm afraid I don't have a camera, but here's an artist's impression http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=+legs+images&view=detailv2&&&id=4B72E88AECD08FD8DFB42AE0FA8B91745CFE1632&selectedIndex=295&ccid=4BVkjhRP&simid=608009838843267433&thid=JN.qFvNEFuunCtTyS91%2brNIyg&ajaxhist=0

She's in Liverpool.  It would take a doozy of a telephoto lens.  More Hubble than Bailey.

Come on Megan, look you could just go to boots and use the passport photo machine.

(actually, that's a Jolly good idea for the next competition ;-)

Come on Megan, look you could just go to boots and use the passport photo machine.

(actually, that's a Jolly good idea for the next competition :cheeky:

Well, I've tried.  I got the pictures, and bought a bottle of Gloy, but when I click on 'paste' I can't find the Gloy function.  Do I just glue the photo face down to the screen?  Can I peel it off once I've posted?

It is a Jolly Good Idea.  Passport photos are like Merlin in that they travel in opposite time.  The passport you got in 1998 by 2009 has you  wearing shoulder pads.

Here is my entry

You need to try again but with your legs straight rather than bent at the knees.

Well, I've tried.  I got the pictures, and bought a bottle of Gloy, but when I click on 'paste' I can't find the Gloy function.  Do I just glue the photo face down to the screen?  Can I peel it off once I've posted?

It is a Jolly Good Idea.  Passport photos are like Merlin in that they travel in opposite time.  The passport you got in 1998 by 2009 has you  wearing shoulder pads.

Oh Meg, Just pop it in the post and I'll scan it in.

I would post my young legs, but they are too beefy. I work at a Kroger store (grocery/produce store) pushing carts about 2 hours a day, and I bike everywhere. I honestly don't have bad legs though. My apologies for my crummy English, I'm only an American teenager!

Oh Meg, Just pop it in the post and I'll scan it in.

I shall do it like G.K. Chesterton.  He used to throw his mail out of the window on the strength that an Englishman, finding a stamped letter on the street, would pop it in the nearest post box.  He claimed never to have had a letter go astray.

You'd be surprised how difficult it is to get a picture  waist down in a photo booth.   Above all, it's quite comic, so it's hard to keep the regulation straight face.