The Nicest Guy Legs Photo Competition

Amanda

I just saw a thread about nice guy legs. I thought you all might like to compete so I made this wee thread for you to post your pic's in.

Of course I don't believe it's possible :cheeky:

What would be the prize I wonder?

Oh go on then Miss Amanda I'll bite, although I'm sure I'll live to regret this!

post-26096-0-12240900-1427217430_thumb.j   post-26096-0-80679700-1427217510_thumb.j   post-26096-0-63432400-1427217579_thumb.j  post-26096-0-90783900-1427218054_thumb.j

Are we allowed to show a 'bit more leg' or perhaps this would be considered  unsuitable here. :cheeky:

What no pic from amanda

I'm only going to post a pic when I'm sure I wont win.

Amanda,

I'll donate the prize: A pair of Activskin legwear for men, from www.activskin.com.

I know the owners of the company.  :giggle:

Steve

Those are super hideous. Good idea ;-)

Well Amanda - - Iwould bite, but I'm not going too.

Working in and around steel mill equipment has left me with some Industrial tattoo's (scars and dark spots).

If I find some virtually complete opaque stockings, I may jump into the fray

Well Amanda - - Iwould bite, but I'm not going too.

Working in and around steel mill equipment has left me with some Industrial tattoo's (scars and dark spots).

If I find some virtually complete opaque stockings, I may jump into the fray

Ask

Steve63130

about welders stockings ;-)

Ask

Steve63130

about welders stockings :cheeky:

Funny you should mention that - - The one steel mill has mentioned that all outside contractors may have to have these if they are in the mill for more than 4 hours. Means I may have to have these for work. This isn't going over well with the employee's at the mill let alone the outside contractors.

Well this thread has been a complete failure and I'm not surprised actually. I hope you're witnessing this Megan?

I've decided to attempt to rescue it part way through by changing the Subject matter:

Do you know anyone who has married someone they met online?

Well do you have any suggestions at all with regard to repairing or upgrading threads like this?

Give it a couple days. There may be a decent percentage that haven't even seen the thread yet. Meanwhile, I'll see if I can generate what I would refer to as "My best angle"

Fine, well it looks like I'll just have to wait until you all have your legs in perfect shape before it begins. You have a week to work on them and then I expect to see some results.

Have to apologize for the poor quality of the photo, but here's my entry:

legs_zpsg6upyrpu.jpg

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

I would post a pic, but I can see I would not even be a runner up after seeing some of the legs posted already. I think many women would be envious of what is posted.

Hey Pumps, nothing wrong with those pins, looking great!!

Let's hope a few more join in, it's just a bit of fun after all.

Thanks, you too.

Last summer I was at a party on a boat wearing this outfit, where a girl threatened to throw me over board for having nice legs that her. She was wrong of course, but still that's cool. :happy:

Well not a winner by any means but I have to enter my manly legs. 1st picture is simply how I looked today with a normal pair of heels. 2nd picture is my entry, my favorite style T-Straps. I don't have any other "female" attire as I simply just like the look and feel of heels. Keep in mind these legs have over 50 years on them.

Joe.

post-1756-0-80657700-1427408800_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-55446800-1427408814_thumb.jp

I think I was far too quick to write this thread off. There really has been some superb entries :-)

So, when does the contest end, and who is going to do the judging? I want my prize! :giggle:

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.