Pets?

More than once lately, I noticed cat or dog toys, in some of the posted pics.

So I got to thinking, do many of us have pets at home?

I have a recent rescue. Charlie is a Shepherd / Great Pyrenees mix.

post-640-0-32299400-1426017620_thumb.jpg 

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I have 7 african grey parrots (breeding pair and their 5 babies, 2 are 2 1/2 years old and 3 6 months old) kept outside.

11 chickens

2 budgies inside

And a tropical fish tank (recently upgraded to a bigger one)

We have toned it done.

We had 2 horses 3 cats 2 dogs and a turtle.

we also had a squirl and crow. Got rid of the squirl when it bit one of the kids. Don't know what happened to the crow.

that was a cool bird. You walked out into the yard and all of a sudden you would see this big black bird gliding about 2ft off the ground towards you then swoop up and land on your head.

We are now at 1 horse 1 cat and 2 dogs.

I would like to get rid of the 2 dogs. Don't get me wrong. I love the dogs but we are keeping them in the house in part because of the Ahole neighbor but also because they dig. I can't stand the hair and they stink.

I kind of live in the country. But the Ahole behind me wants to live like he is in a snobby neighborhood with all the rules.

Put it this way I can shoot my gun in my backyard and yes he has called the cops on me but the cops told him I can do that. Sorry to get OT.

Here are a few pics

post-2198-0-63665300-1426167561_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-55107200-1426167580_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-86410600-1426167626_thumb.jp

• 1 year later...

We have cat at home that owns us. You can tell when you have to walk around the cat instead of the cat getting out of your way. Not to mention being yelled at to let her look out the front door when she wants to.

I'm down to one cat who is almost blind but still manages to remain under foot.  This is down from a concurrent peak of twelve, who have died off over the years some of whom I seriously miss.

cat-in-case.jpg.3232c34d601daef6750a1524

Noel: who showed up at Christmas and was a good friend.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Well. I might hang out myself. But nevermind. It's a small significant step out of the shoe closet ;)

Here's my two full breed Maine Coons that I'm slaving for. Their names are Ymer (red white) and Xena (black silver tabby white). 9 and 15 months old :)

They do anything to make it messy for me. Eh... There's one mode on them. Full metal jacket!!!

20160318_200502.jpg

• 3 months later...

This is not your common snuggly pet but I can assure you that she is very friendly and draws attention whenever you take here with you when out for a walk. Her name is Diesel and she is about 18" long.

20160126_154217~2.jpg

• 1 year later...