Took Some Pictures For The First Time Ever

bootlover78

So, I havent really posted on here before, well besides my introduction post.  Last night I took some pictures of my boot collection.  I have been wonderfully blessed that I have a wife who has slowly become supportive of me dressing up.  It started 12 years ago with just boots and nothing else and only on rare occasions.  Last year she started to really like the idea of me dressing in my boots and we started top grow the collection. Just recently, she has started to find I might look better fully dressed, so she took some initiative and bought me some tights, some leggings, some pantyhose, two tops and a nice belt.  And she wants to get me more!  So anyway, here are my different pairs of boots... not all of them go with the outfit, but we are working on that...

The boots are... (in no particular order)

post-24948-0-22204700-1425786628_thumb.j Black leather folded top - Unknown brand, pig leather, 4" heel... have had these over 10 years now

post-24948-0-10679100-1425786635_thumb.j Grey plaform faux leather -  6" heel 2" platform also from AMIclubwear

post-24948-0-77439000-1425786641_thumb.j Black stretch pvc platform - 5" heel, 1" platform bought from AMIclubwear

post-24948-0-85249200-1425786648_thumb.j Black PVC Pleaser Seduce 4010 - 5" heel

post-24948-0-24544200-1425786657_thumb.j Black/Red PVC Pleaser Medic - 6" heel 2" Platform

post-24948-0-39438500-1425786665_thumb.j Black leather Pleaser Legend 8899 - 5" heel

Very nice collection! 

I'm glad you are in a situation in which you can wear them.  Could it be that your wife subscribes to the notion that "if you want something done right you should do it yourself"?

Thanks for posting and as other folks have noted, "cats are a good judge of character".

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Well done, bootlover! A nice collection indeed! If you don't mind a little constructive criticism, while your pictures were nice, standing in front of that dark couch made seeing the black boots a tad difficult. For future pictures, might I suggest standing in front of a lighter background so the boots can be fully seen. Otherwise, you did well.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well, thanks for all the kind words.  Like I said, it was literally my very first time taking pictures, and using my cell phone with a 10 second timer at that.  It was propped up between a tv remote and mouse pad and kept falling over... total amatuer stuff.  After taking the pics, I then realized the dark couch in the back was horrible and half of the pics I took were very blurry as I didnt get set perfectly still before the picture snapped.  I think next time I decide to have a fashion show, I will do it when the wife is home to help with it.

As far as her coming around to me dressing up, this is totally new to both of us.  When we first met, I explained my fetish for boots and crossdressing.  She accepted the boots for fun bedroom play, but thats it.  She couldnt accept it going any further than that.  Obviously I didnt press it any further.  Fast forward 9 rocky years of marriage and we had a long emotional conversation about my boots.  At the time I only had the one pair of leather thigh high 4" heels (the folded tops are thigh high when unfolded, but not as tall as the Pleasers) well that pair and an awesome pair of Wild Pair black PVC 5" heel thigh highs, but the zippers seperated as they were only glued together and they were thrown out (which I still regret not trying to repair them)

So after our conversation, she decided she wanted me to be happy and comfortable.  We went to AMIs website and hit up a boot sale they were having and ordered up 3 pairs.  2 pairs fit well, the 3rd didnt, so they were sold on Ebay.  Things stayed like this for about a year with me booting daily after work until we moved to Florida.  Things didnt go quite how we planned and we ended up living in my parents spare room 2 years longer than anticipated.  Obviously dressing wasnt exactly an option I was comfortable with as my family doesnt really know about it, and really wouldnt understand it.

We moved out and finally got on our feet and I started booting again, but didnt feel quite right.  I told my wife I felt sort of silly wearing thigh boots with a mens t-shirt and boxer shorts.  I wanted a complete outfit.  Again she wasnt totally in love with the idea, but I said, well maybe some pantyhose at least.  She agreed and bought me a few different pairs and thats when the light bulb went off for her.  She liked it and reailzed it wasnt so bad for me to dress up.  I have literally only had these clothes for a week now (minus the boots of course)  It's been going fast.  I went browsing Bootshare.com for pictures of outfits I thought I would like to emulate so she could see what is going on in my head.  She was receptive to most though a couple she frowned upon saying it didnt suit me.  Im not a fashion guru by any means.  My daily wardrobe consists of a grey t-shirt and blue jeans for work, and outside of work it's a printed t-shirt, usually with a Camaro on it of some sort and sports shorts with sneakers.  So to say Im not fashion concious is an understatement.

Wearing high heel boots is great, but having a mate that is somewhat willing to support your heeling is the ultimate of fantastic. Make sure your wife is very aware that she will always be number one in the most important column as you continue your relationship.

She agreed and bought me a few different pairs and thats when the light bulb went off for her.  She liked it and reailzed it wasnt so bad for me to dress up.  I have literally only had these clothes for a week now (minus the boots of course)  It's been going fast. 

As my 102 year old aunt used to say, "Quality work takes time".  Ease into your new life.

And like I said before... Great Boots.

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

... She agreed and bought me a few different pairs and thats when the light bulb went off for her.  She liked it and reailzed it wasnt so bad for me to dress up. ...

Congratulations on the breakthrough with your wife.  It is very nice to have an understanding wife.  This sort of thing can be very difficult for your mate to deal with and can definitely be a strain on the relationship.  I've been there myself a few times over the years.

In my case, it has been easy to get carried away once I felt I got a green light from her, only to find out later that it was more of a yellow light.  For her, it was probably closer to a 'tolerance' than what I had thought was full-on 'acceptance'.  Also, my wife seems happier when I try to include her whenever possible rather than doing too much on my own, if that makes any sense.  

Anyway, as Histiletto mentioned, remember to put her first before your other passion.  Best of luck, and I hope you are able to continue in a manner that makes you both happy.  

Also, I agree with others, nice boot collection you have going there

Again thanks for all the compliments folks.  And for all of you giving advice on the relationship between my wife and I, I appreciate the concern greatly, however, this situation isnt like most.  She is actually the one pushing me further into it now.  Yes it started with me planting the seeds long ago, however, I always feel as though things are going in a direction that she wont like, so I dont push... at all.  In fact Im perfectly happy where I am right now.  Do I have fantasies of things going further along?  Sure.  Do I expect them to?  Not at all, especially if it means screwing up this wonderful relationship we have.  That being said, she does want me to experience some of my fantasies and wants to help bring them to life.  So I leave everything up to her with how far things go.  I always tell her, Im willing to try anything you want.  She asked me about jewlery and makeup the other day and I said, not now, but maybe in the future and she almost sounded disappointed, but knew she was now pushing me out of my comfort zone rather than the other way around.  She is still trying to get me into a dressing room to try on clothing and Im really not comfortable doing that, not yet at least.  So yeah, even though most guys who dress make tierh spouses uncomfortable, mine has gone the polar opposite and is trying to break me out of my shell a little bit and is on the verge of making me uncomfortable.  And trust me guys, Im not complaining one bit.  I know it's a special thing that most would die to have.

I'll stick by my advice from my aunt, Quality work tales time".  My advice is to take small steps especially in thigh boots.  By the way, makeup and jewelry are a lot of fun.

Enjoy yourself, and let her have some fun too.

Just a thought... has your wife shown an interest in thigh boots?  We used to have a member (David Fuller [iloveboots] and his wife Cathy) that both wore their thigh boots out and about all the time.

TBG

Thighbootguy, she loves boots, unfortunately, she is a larger lady and unless we went full custom sized, she would never be able to wear them.  So I guess you could say she lives vicariously through me.