Me in heels

As promised i have been fiddling with the camera and heres a few pictures of me in heels. will post more soon, its getting the time at the min.

ps. be warned my camera doesnt like to take a good photo of me :D. reminds me of how you turn out after using a passport photobooth :(

me in my work clothes, and my stilettos - how i wish i could go to work!

Posted Image

and again but in my block boots

Posted Image

me more casually dressed in my denim boots :( (bad photo but purpose to show heels) :o

Posted Image

also as a further excuse to wear, sometimes play my piano in stilettos too :D

Posted Image

hope you enjoyed

daz

You look nice dressed in that manner. I don't see anything wrong with you going to work in heels. they don't look strange or anything -- very natural, infact.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

thanks shyguy. all input is welcome particularly the positive :( i talk to richie, the author of the heels4men siite. i agree with his statment that most photographs from heeled men either cut off the body or dont show enough to indicate it is a man wearing them, therefore i wanted to rule that out first :D daz

I'm still lusting after those denim boots you have, so I'm just buttering you up :D If it was ok with my wife for me to wear heels in public, I would also do a full shot, but it's not, so I won't.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

You need to ask? And you bought them and don't know what it is about those boots :rofl: They just caught my eye, and I would like some too, won't happen without I get divorced first but a guy can dream can't he?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

And, if might add, It is great that we can see all of you! how about a smile next time so that it looks like you enjoy wearing them, or are you going for the sultry look? :D as for Ruud and his little boxes, forget all of the tips hand hints for setting up IE6 on your computer, they are a right nightmare and not very clear on this site to follow. I did pick up one tip though, use Mozilla, go to their site, download it for free, and off you go, I have not looked back! best wishes, Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Hi Daz, Great photos, even though no smiles (such as we've seen on the heelmeets). I agree with the member who pointed out that you look perfectly natural and OK in heels, and nothing whatoever to be embarrassed about. Having made you heel-wearing debut in Blackpool, and then braved your first London Heel-Meets in your blades and then your second one in stilettos, and now having braved the internet's countless millions of viewers wearing your high heels, the next step is obviously the bank. However, why not start gradually with your blades, or even something lower and chunkier. I don't think you've got anything like that have you? But Brantano's "Dollar" (3 1/2" chunky) or "Banbury" (3" chunky) could serve to gently integrate your heel-wearing into the bank, so that you can see what the reaction is (if any) before assessing whether or not your stilettos would be a future ambition there. Go for it! See you on future Heel-meets! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Excellent choice in boots which your manager would love. It's the law if females are allowed to wear similar items:

http://jobs.telegraph.co.uk/WorkingWorld%5CArchive%5C20030319180000WWReference.asp?_Item=51

Browser looks great Robert. I love the name!

Firefox is a Technology Preview.

While this software may work well enough to be relied upon as your primary browser, we make no guarantees of its performance or stability in its pre-1.0 state and it should not be relied upon for mission- critical tasks. See the License Agreement for more information.

I have tried out firebird, the previous version and it works very well. However, so does IE5 with pop ups blocked and active-x turned off.

thsnks for the input. its good to have some positive results. Ps i am aware of the 'moody' look but my camera smile is even worse. i try and wear them with the same style as women, jeans etc, so it doesnt look so out of place, only the difference from the normal being a man as the wearer, which some people will just have to get over. Heelfan i dont think im going to try it at work. Im not the pally with a few people there anyway and im sure they would love the opportunity to be nasty, it isnt worth the hassle. Not yet anyway. daz

OK Daz, well, it's your scene and your choice. It's just that you look so natural and trendy in your high heel pics, that I would be very surprised if a carefully chosen pair of Brantano 2" to 3" chunky ankle boots would cause any aggro whatsoever at the bank, in this "anything goes" day and age. As Firefox says, I don't think there would be any reaction at all.

Changing the subject to your leisure time, you asked on the board for the whereabouts of high-wedge-heeled trainers. Try:

http://www.shoestoday.org/Guess_Sport_Bardot_Leather_Whitenavy_Womens_122541751.html

and

http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722026786/c/151/aff/122541.html

I'd have dearly liked a pair or two in my size (11.5 US) but they only seem go up to size 10 US.

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Well, to throw in my two cents (or the equivilent in Euros), the first picture looked very stylish indeed. In fact, those boots look similar to a pair I own, AND wear openly at the office where I work. Overall, I see nothing wrong with the heels you choose to wear. You should give wearing heels at work a try. I've been doing that for over three years now and haven't had anything in the way of negative reactions. As the old syaing goes: "You never know what you can do until you try".

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

To Daz: About high wedge heeled trainers, in size 11½, you should have a look at eBay regularly, I have seen some recently. My apologies to Barney. I had not seen your post when I wrote mine. Sorry.

Daz: Great boots! I love the shot you playing the organ! I'm not sure that I could work the pedal in those, but obviously you can. I have a pair of demin boots just like yours...they're really great. Bob