Blocked From Sending Messages By "moderator"

I asked for my photos to be deleted, mod got shirty, didn't like my reply and blocked me from sending messages so I can`t ask for the pics to come down at all!

Nice work, clap, clap, clap.

Hi Shoo,

Please be patient with your request. You are no doubt aware that there has been some turmoil recently; indeed, this may have precipitated your decision to ask for photos to be removed. If these events have given you second thoughts about being here, please give the place a chance; it's actually quite a good place to be!

At the moment, the site has no actual moderators. As a result, the administrator group have a lot on their hands, here. I suspect they also have lives away from here, so instant responses may not be possible. If you are determined that the photos be removed, I'm sure they will be.

In the meantime, please everybody else, let's exercise caution here. We've all seen how quickly a thread can degenerate into damaging conflict. Shoo has made his point, which is his right. May I suggest we leave this thread alone for the administrators to deal with.

I asked for my photos to be deleted, mod got shirty, didn't like my reply and blocked me from sending messages so I can`t ask for the pics to come down at all!

Nice work, clap, clap, clap.

If you truly insist on breaking yet another website rule, you could at least be honest.

First off, I had to delete only 1 of your pictures because it was clearly breaking not just the rules of our website, but what most would consider to be the rules of common decency in life.

When I politely pointed out to you that you may want to re-read over the rules you agreed to abide by, and advised a "Could I walk into a school dressed like this" approach, you asked to have all of your photos deleted, and so it was only when I then asked "why" that you simply went into lock-down and turned somewhat ugly on me, when all I wanted to establish was why you wanted to leave?

So, there was no "getting shirty" so don't be yet another person in life who makes things up to try to tarnish somebody who was only trying to help.

Your "I'm going to expose myself wherever I like or else" attitude and now your vain attempt to try to convince others that I treated you badly have only stood to make you look bad in the 5 minutes you have been here.

Well, please consider yourself now banned, and the photos are staying.

Your attitude stinks, and is the reason why people today are reluctant to even try to help others..

If anybody wishes to see the PM, I will gladly forward it to them, in private.

Its important for people to know just how much garbage gets "manufactured" by members and just how quickly people will say anything to cover their ass..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!