Charmaine

shyguy

I dunno if I'm any good at this story telling lark, but I'll give it a go. It was July when J and I met up for the first time in a few years. We were cousins, and both single while most of our friends and relatives had been pairing off for a while. As we were talking during the evening and enjoying each others company, we decided to team up until one of us found a partner. So we started visiting our friends as a "couple", and that's where we begin this tale. We had been doing the rounds for a few weeks, and early in August decided to visit J's brother and his wife. When we arrived, J's brother was out, so his wife invited us in, as J's sister was there too. As we sat and chatted, the three girls began to talk girly talk, alll but forgetting I was there. Suddnly Jen (J's sister) stopped the conversation, and looked at me. "Sorry" she said" we had forgotten about you being the only man here" I replied "that's ok, treat me as one of you". And that remark set me on a voyage of discovery. "I just noticed how feminine your face is " Said Jen, who was studying to be a beautician, " here hang on I want to try something" and she went out to her car, returning a few moments later with a long blond wig. "Put this on" she said all the while opening her make up box "lets see what we can do with you to make you fit in properly with our chat". With slight apprehension, I let her ply her trade, and soon all three women commented on how womanly my face was. Then Dawn said "Here, I have a skirt and top here somewhere in your size, I'll just go find it" she disappeared into her bedroom, and returned with a black knee length skirt, and light blue blouse and a bra. "use the bedroom" she said "and lets see how you look in these with your wig and makeup". I said "NO WAY!!! This is far enough" but then the others joined in saying it would be all of ours secret, and only in fun anyway. So I went and put on the clothes "for fun" stuffing the bra with my socks. I returned to the lounge, to find Jen holding a pair of tights, "put these on too" she giggled. By this time, it wasn't going to matter so I just did. Meanwhile Dawn asked my shoe size, and Jen who I often went on shopping trips with gave her the answer that I was an 8, "so am I" said Dawn. "Great, I know what's coming" I said. She went and found the nicest boots I had seen, calf length black suede, with a 3" stiletto heel. "There that completes it" she said. FLASH went J's camera, startled I looked around at her and it flashed again. Then I checked the mirror in the bedroom, to see what the camera would show. WOW, it wasn't the old me but a new person, and it was so exciting. This had been trying to get out for a while, and here it was, and suddenly the new woman I was had a name. Charmaine. Then we noticed the time, it was past midnight, time to go, so a quick change back to my usual gender, and we were about to leave. "Wait" said Dawn, "take these boots and practice for next time." I didn't need asking again, I took them and wore them whenever I could. And soon it was time for Charmaine to appear again.....

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Just to make it clear this is purely make believe, and I only "do" shoes in reality, as most other female garments do nothing for me. Part 2 is however taking form somewhere inside my head, and is starting to shake the bars to be released :D

I went home that night with very mixed feelings, what did it mean for me as a man? I had enjoyed it, I had hated it, and been extremely embarassed by what I had done. I took the boots, and hid them in the back of a cupboard, and hid the feelings at the back of my mind and tried to forget that chapter of my life. It was less than 24 hours though before my feet were itching, and inside I knew the only way to stop it was those boots. I dug them out, and put them on, I teetered around my bedroom, only the extra ankle support offered by the boots was allowing me to stay upright. I took them off after a few minutes and hid them and the vibes they gave me away again. Later that night they called again, and each night after, I just found myself putting on "Charmaines" boots, and enjoying the relief this outlet gave my "inner woman". I even became good at walking in them around my room, and thought of wearing some long jeans and trying to walk outside, which was not a good idea in the neighbourhood I lived in, so that was soon consigned to the "leave it alone" bin. Then one night J and I were going to her brothers, and I decided to return the boots to their original owner. But when I arrived I was shocked to see Jen, Dawn and a small pile of clothes I immediately recognised. "Come on" said Jen "we have lots to do, glad to see you have your boots Charmaine" and she smiled a sly grin. I did the deed once again, and released Charmaine from her prison. When she emerged, all three women marveled at my adept walk in those heels, but unknown to me they had other plans for me too. "lets go" J said, and they all headed towards the door, "where to? " I gasped in horror, "we're going out for a girls night out" they said as one voice. Thankfully they had decided on a quiet secluded pub outside of the local area. And we sat down in a corner, it was difficult walking in those heels, with my jellified knees trying to wobble me onto my skirt covered ass, but I managed to get through the night and get home safely, and back to being a guy, albeit a mixed up one. I decided that would be an end to it, but more was yet to come, and this was a betrayal.....

A few months went by, and J and I drifted apart, both of us were starting relationships, she with a guy who would become her husband, me with a girl who would break my heart, cest la vie. On the occasions we did go to her brothers, he was always in, so Charmaine was kept under wraps, which wasn't difficult as I was in a relationship, and had forgotten her mostly, and even her boots had lost their voice while I was getting involved with someone else. It was late October when I picked up the phone, " hello stranger" said J me "hi, hows it going? you and matt ok?" J "yeah he's out tonight with the lads, you and Lisa?" Me "yeah great, she's out with her friends too, just catching up with some paperwork to bin" J "fancy going to John and Tracy's?" Me "pick you up in 10 So 20 minutes later we were at John and Tracy's, the women chatted in the kitchen while Tracy made tea, and John and me talked cars, bikes and guy stuff. When tracy came in, I noticed she was wearing stunning 4" stiletto courts. I felt a pang of envy come from the imprisoned Charmaine and must have lingered staring at the shoes too long. "like them?" said Tracy "Umm yes they're nice" I stuttered. "Good" she said, "cos I think if you like them then Charmaine will like the ones I got for her, size 8 I think Jen said?" she asked teasingly. My head spun, I blurted out "bbbuut hhhoww? who? " Jen she had said, oh no trust her, "yeah the pics were great" said John smiling. "But she promised" I muttered. "yeah she let slip the other night" said Tracy pulling an identical pair of shoes, but larger in size from a box "she tried to stop herself after mentioning Charmaines trip to the pub, but 3 hours and 1 and a half bottles of wine did the trick" John laughed. "Here try them, and if you like them and I know you do, maybe we can entice Charmaine to visit us, I'd love to meet her" Tracy held out the shoes. I resigned myself to it, and slid off my shoes, and slid into the 4" delights in front of me. I stood up, and found that it was difficult to walk, because of the 3 factors of 1" higher heel, no ankle support that the boots had offered, and the fact my socks were slipping inside the shoes. This last actually saved my ankle, when the left shoe pushed right, and only the slipping of my socks making my foot come out and not sprain or worse my ankle. "So is charmaine coming out tonight?" said Tracy. "NO, she's left the country for good" I replied, "besides she has nothing to wear" J stepped up, "oh I bought these along she said" handing me a bag, no prizes for guessing what was in there. "use the toilet to change, and shout me for your makeover when you're ready" J said. So I went in, and out came Charmaine, and although I didn't know it, it would be for the last time. I walked around the room, as Charmaine, and in tights the shoes didn't seem so bad, and then Tracy invited me to follow her "stiletto dance" a sort of shuffle round in circles in the heels, to show them off, a dance I'd seen her do many times in new shoes to get them noticed by her friends, but not so easy to master in 4" stiletto's after less than half an hour. I tripped before completing half a turn, but luckily was unhurt. So I stuck to walking and sitting for the rest of the night, enjoying the sensuous clicking sound and feeling of those heels, and the feminine clothing. Before long it was midnight, so I said we'd best be off, as we both had work, so I changed back to my clothes, and removed Charmaines makeup from my face. Then I went to put on my shoes, but they weren't there. "oh no" said Tracy, " I paid for those shoes, you will wear them for a bit more, and you can have yours back next time when you show me how well you do the stiletto dance!!". I drove home in those 4" heels, and found the clutch and brake were more difficult than I ever imagined they could be, twice missing the brake on the way from the accelerator. For a week, I practiced in those black stilettos until the stiletto dance was almost second nature. Then returned and claimed my shoes, but Tracy said I could keep the stils anyway, and I found I didn't need to be the whole woman, Charmaine could be quieted on the odd occasions she appeared by putting on the boots or shoes she had liked so much, and walking for a while in her shoes. It was a strange, but enlightening time, but at least I know who I am, and who else may be in here with me. As for shoes, Charmaine sometimes helps me to pick some she likes and I buy them to keep her quiet.

Ah, life is long. Who knows when the illusive Charmain will resurface again? Thanks, shy guy. (by the way, did your heels have anything to do with you and your girl friend breaking up?)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks, shy guy. (by the way, did your heels have anything to do with you and your girl friend breaking up?)

None of my girlfriend breakups have been over my heels, and this story is all (or mostly :D )fiction, maybe some wishful thinking too though.

I don't think Charmaine will return, but maybe one day a new story will fight its way out of the muddle that is my mind.

Thanks for the positives everyone.