Has Your Love Of Heels Ever Impacted Your Intimate Decisions ?

geezyweezy

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2015 at 1:26 PM, maninpumps said:

AZShoeNut  In your post you mentioned the seventh grade and that put me in mind of a teacher I had. Math is boring at best to me and my math teacher in middle school had the best taste in heels. She would go around the class checking our work and she would say why are you always looking down are you afraid of me? I was so tempted many time to just tell her she had the best heels of any of my teachers. She said if you paid more attention to her as I did the floor I would have been an A student . Then I was put on the front row . That was like being sent to heaven ..... all I saw was her shapely legs and heels .  

Back on topic , I told my wife about my love of heels long before we ever did anything and she was fine with it. My answer would have to be no major impact on my relationships or friendships for that matter.  

I remember a classmate in the fourth grade, her name was Pia Saris, she wore the most amazing knee high heeled boots....I was truly distracted from everything else when she wore those boots.  My fourth grade teacher occasionally wore nice black block heeled knee high boots also, don't know how I ever passed the fourth grade!  I'm glad you found a loving wife who is supportive and appreciates how nice you must look in heels, take care of her!

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2015 at 8:53 PM, Steve63130 said:

Heelster,

Yes, one of these days...I wouldn't have been able to get free on Friday - we had some contractors working at the house. But on most days I have some flexibility, so next time you're in the neighborhood, holler beforehand and we'll arrange to meet up. HappyinHeels was through here last weekend and stopped by for a visit. We did some shoe shopping at Nordstrom Rack and went out for some great pub grub. It's fun to meet up with other heelers, and I'd love to add you to my list of heeling friends I've met in person.

Steve

Sure wish we layed over in Ohio, but do not at this time....Would sure love to meet up with you guys also...Don

I recently lost a relationship and I believe part of her calling it off was the shoes.

I am one that truely believes in being open and honest in any relationship as I have also lost a 2 other relationships to not speaking from the mind and heart. I have told and worn my heels with my mother and sister (separately) and my mother accepts it (probably not that comfortable with it but she hides it) and my sis likes it and supports it. 

After being together for 3 months I told and showed her my shoes and she was shocked. I went away for 2 weeks then when I cam back she told me that we weren't a good match.. she said I was the perfect guy (saying and doing the right things) but she felt she couldn't equally return the love and I deserved better, also that she knew my heels were part of who I am (not a fetish or a fad) so she said that she could never ask someone to change for someone else (she would dump a guy if he asked). She told me to never change for someone and that I should stay me. This may have been a lie but it make me feel better from what she said.

I hope to find a women that is open minded and accepts/supports/enjoys my heeling... among other things 

• Like 3

I haven't lost a relationship because of high heels. I ended my last relationship before I started to wear high heels because of lack of love. I could never do anything right (according to her) and at the same time I was never wrong. There was not pleasing her, so I just said "enough" and ended the relationship.

I now wear high heels, 4 plus inch heels everyday as part of my pain management plan. So I have put this in my dating profile. I know it has effect the number of women I have met. I'm looking for a woman that has enough confidence in herself that this isn't an issue to her and the only way to weed through the women that feel threaten by this is to put it out there.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 3

On 2/23/2015 at 4:52 AM, mlroseplant said:

The way that high heeled footwear has affected my personal life is twofold, and they are completely different concerns:

1) Like one of the above posters mentioned, I have often caught myself wasting a lot of time not completing necessary physical tasks because I don't want to change out of heels. This problem has been largely alleviated with my purchase of Doc Marten boots with a 3 1/2" wedge heel. These allow me to do pretty much any activity, be it mowing the lawn or shoveling snow, in heels. Also, they are casual enough and subtle enough that I don't feel like I have to completely clean up and dress up to wear them out. I won't wear "normal" high heels out unless I'm quite presentable.

2) I will admit it, I give women who wear heels on a regular basis a little extra credit where maybe it's not deserved. This point was driven home with some force this week, when I realized I was accepting behavior from someone in my life that I really should not accept just because I like to see her in heels. It is not the first time it has happened, and she is not the first person it has happened with. I aim to make sure it is the last. High heels are nice to look at, but they are not worth extending courtesies and favors to those who really don't deserve them.

I've shoveled snow and mowed lawn in ballet boots before.

4 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

What do you mean with “ pain management plan”

Probably an interesting  concept 

With some injuries you can never be pain free again. So you have to learn how to manage the pain.The plan might include knowing when to take opioids, what activities to avoid, when to lay down, stretches and "positions". For me 4 inch displacement changes my femur - hip junction so the bone-on-bone rubbing disappears. This is only one of three regions where I need to manage pain. 

I work hard, I play even harder, and I don't plan to stop.

• Like 2

Yes. I understand. I remember now that your hh addiction isn't just a mental addiction. Bur also a pain therapy. 

Of course I can't think you are lucky but at least  you can explain the people why. 

I may have a too simple understanding. 

Anyway twice congratulations. 

Sorry for my English. It could have been easier in French. 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2017 at 12:35 PM, Cali said:

With some injuries you can never be pain free again. So you have to learn how to manage the pain.The plan might include knowing when to take opioids, what activities to avoid, when to lay down, stretches and "positions". For me 4 inch displacement changes my femur - hip junction so the bone-on-bone rubbing disappears. This is only one of three regions where I need to manage pain. 

I work hard, I play even harder, and I don't plan to stop.

I also am Boe on Bone and the heels definitely are a huge help in pain management.

• Like 1