Public Heeling

Prutske255

I went out today in Lokeren (Belgium) this morning .

I wore a pair of Miguel Jones western boots with a 10cm(4 inch) heel .

There was a brocante selling and there were over 200 people around there .

All around the railway station .

most of them were looking for used stuff .

i was there for more than 1,5 hour and walked around with only one comment .

Ik looked for a pair of mid-heel boots , but not my size .

The seller asked if they were for me , i answered yes : that's all .

These are the boots i was wearing :

post-738-0-98134600-1422199218_thumb.jpgpost-738-0-22608000-1422199231_thumb.jpg

I nearly always wear high heeled shoes but the other day I went hill walking in fairly flat boots. Later, in Cardiff, I saw another man wearing gold mary janes and skinny jeans. I felt silly and jealous for some reason. So the answer is always wear heels! Don't get caught like I did!

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

It's easier to wear heels in large crowds. So many people around and so much going on no one is paying attention to you. A lot of people here like to goto malls. I really don't like them because too many people sitting around watching other people

It's easier to wear heels in large crowds. So many people around and so much going on no one is paying attention to you. A lot of people here like to goto malls. I really don't like them because too many people sitting around watching other people

Malls can be kinda fun though. In my case, they old geezers sitting around with their "dead to the world" faces waiting for their wives to get out of the shoe store, or Victoria Secret. The looks on their faces when I walk out of said stores with a bag in my hand and heels on - - Priceless.

What makes it even more hillarious is when I'm older than they are, wear better jeans, have on a T-Shirt that their kids would most likely wear, but have longer hair and a big beard. They don't know what to think.