Show Us Your Favorite Heels !

MrPump

3 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

My old Pleaser D'Orsay pumps. These are so comfortable but somehow I forget to wear them for long periods.

Sorry for the bad image - a very bright and sunny morning.

P6180006.jpg

P6180003.jpg

Great pair of heels I must say!!! I know what you mean by forgetting about wearing a comfortable pair of heels as I tend to find myself wearing a much more challenging pair of higher stiletto's versus a little lower more comfortable pair!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

3 hours ago, heeler483 said:

Super comfortable (yes im wearing latex) thanks to this site I gained confidence to go out in public with them and hate it any time I'm not wearing them

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The boots look great, thanks for sharing!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

On 6/19/2016 at 1:15 PM, heeler483 said:

Super comfortable (yes im wearing latex) thanks to this site I gained confidence to go out in public with them and hate it any time I'm not wearing them

Good for you!!!!  Awesome look!

• Like 1

On 6/19/2016 at 1:21 PM, Jkrenzer said:

My old Pleaser D'Orsay pumps. These are so comfortable but somehow I forget to wear them for long periods.

Sorry for the bad image - a very bright and sunny morning.

Those look awesome!!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

They look great and it looks like the fit is perfect.  It is a little hard to see from the angle of the picture but is that a 5" heel?

Yes, the fit is really perfect. The best fit i have in all my sandals. Will post another pictures soon. I believe heel height is 4.5" heel. :)

Those are "show and tell" boots... When you you wear them out and about to "show" them off, they (and you) will generate some attention and afford the you the opportunity to "tell" folks about them.  I seriously suspect that most of the folks you will be telling will be female. :cheeky:

Enjoy those great boots.

Please provide us a couple more pictures.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

16 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

Should I complete with flannel shirt and cowboy hat?

The white shirt looks fine (I'm not a big fan of flannel) but a stetson would be interesting especially if you wore those boots out on the links (golf clubs in the background).

I think you mentioned in another thread that the guitar normally hangs on the wall (rather than being safely in it's case).  What happened to that poor instrument to get that gouged mark on the top?

I know I'm repeating myself but those really are cool boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Tbg.

The golf clubs is not mine. I dont play golf at all. It's my parents clubs.

Yeah i might consider a hat. :)

The marks is not there. Depends on reflections from the lights and a dirty mirror. Actually the guitar is in a very good condition for being a well used guitar from 1982. It is a Greco SA-700, straight ripoff from a gibs 335, made in japan, fujigengakki factory. At that time the Japaneses made very good instruments, fully comparable back to back with gibson and fender.

Thank you :)

20160831_180611.jpg

Edited by swedeheeler

Cant say it too many times. I love these otk cowboy boots. Gains me more and more confidence everytime i wear them :)

Feels like them breathing a bit masculinity.

However. Need to soak the vamps in expand spray as they still tend to be narrow.

20160901_182246-1.jpg

Edited by swedeheeler
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 1/10/2017 at 11:44 AM, fiddler1307 said:

These have been my favourite pair for a long time, even though I still can't manage to walk in them.

Those are awesome heels !!!!

11 hours ago, fiddler1307 said:

These have been my favourite pair for a long time, even though I still can't manage to walk in them.

Who could resist these.JPG

Shame that you can't yet walk in them. What is the size if you don't mind me asking?