Show Us Your Favorite Heels !

MrPump

post-26164-0-72718800-1421748402_thumb.j

I thought it would be fun to show the whole forum your favorite heels !

These are my favorite heels (for the moment) !

They have an insane 16 cm heels with a big platform and they have black and silver sequins all over them :giggle:

Ready , set , POST  !

They are indeed very sexy and I really like the transparent platform and the heel !

On 1/23/2015 at 2:09 PM, jmichelf said:

i think that these are the sexiest type of heels.

I don't think I could name a favorite. I love all 33 current pairs, and I wear all of them. My wife doesn't believe me, but I really do. Oh, of course I don't wear sandals in the snow, and I don't wear boots in July, but there aren't any pairs "at the back of the closet."

Having said that, I can show you the boots that I wear most often at this time of year. They are actually the cheapest, gawdawful quality shoes I own, but I've been unable to find anything that comes close to their utility in a higher-quality range. They are Simply Vera (Vera Wang, the cheap line that is sold through Kohl's). They are not leather, but they are comfortable and very slip-resistant in the ice and snow. Their downfall is that they are not very durable--my last pair only lasted a year, and this pair doesn't show better promise than that. Luckily, I've snagged an identical pair on eBay for next year.

post-19325-0-44810500-1422053683_thumb.j

post-19325-0-70062400-1422053694_thumb.j

Having said that, I can show you the boots that I wear most often at this time of year. They are actually the cheapest, gawdawful quality shoes I own, but I've been unable to find anything that comes close to their utility in a higher-quality range.

I guess if you bought an $X00.00 pair of boots you wouldn't want to be kicking them around in snow and ice.

If you like it, wear it.

Wow , they must be hard to walk in , I guess !

On the basis of 10 years of ownership, my experience is that they are very comfortable and fun to wear, although they are not the type for someone who want to go unnoticed.

Should have put this in for everybody to get some woman's input.

Search for the thread I did on if you could only have 1 pair of shoes.

I have quite a few heels that qualify under the term of my favorite. All of them have the simple classic styling high heel pumps are known by. Some differ in the texture treatment, upper materials, closed toe box shaping, and with or without platforms. Some have Mary Jane buckling straps over the in-step or at the ankle. Here is one of the pairs:

post-1898-0-77273700-1422591031_thumb.jp

On 1/23/2015 at 2:09 PM, jmichelf said:

i think that these are the sexiest type of heels

I so want a pair of these!

Anyone know wher I can get them?

On 1/28/2015 at 5:57 PM, Wile_E_Coyot said:

Hello here,

I'd like to buy these (my favourites!)

I wouldn't mind a pair either.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

On 1/30/2015 at 8:45 PM, Dr. Shoe said:

https://shoesusa.com/wedges/bridgit-wedge.html

I found them a while ago but the cost is not for me at this time   

Good luck let us know if you get some

On 1/28/2015 at 5:57 PM, Wile_E_Coyot said:

Hello here,

I'd like to buy these (my favourites!)

https://shoesusa.com/wedges/bridgit-wedge.html

good luck enjoy

On 1/30/2015 at 8:45 PM, Dr. Shoe said:

Hi! im glad to help you! you can find these platforms on ETSY

https://www.etsy.com/shop/IdealHeels

i think that idel heels sells the best platform thong heels ever! and at a very good price!

and im im thinking to start a post about thong heels because i didnt find one here on HHplace

By all means, start a thread! I've got 3 pairs of thong heels myself, although mine are not nearly as radical as those pictured here.

i want to start the thread but i cant find on which subforum to post it... can anyone help me with that?

also, those "radical" thong heels, are nothing to compared to these outrageous shoes 

lp61317.jpg

thon82.jpg

also, but not on the subject of this page, i really like flat thong sandals of this style:

32616_P_1337218478646.jpg

but i alway prefer high heeled thongs, and even platform thongs

Thongs…  The "string bikini" of sandals.  Love 'em, have since I was a kid.  About 90% of my sandals - flats and heels - are the thong style.  

Out here in California there are opportunities to wear sandals a lot and most of the time you can find me out in thongs, flats or heels, whatever is right for the moment.  

Take care…  sf  

PS a few pics of my favs...

post-230-0-05923200-1422984208_thumb.jpg

post-230-0-62017800-1422984231_thumb.jpg

post-230-0-01648700-1422984253_thumb.jpg

post-230-0-91089500-1422984266_thumb.jpg

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Thongs…  The "string bikini" of sandals.  Love 'em, have since I was a kid.  About 90% of my sandals - flats and heels - are the thong style.  

Out here in California there are opportunities to wear sandals a lot and most of the time you can find me out in thongs, flats or heels, whatever is right for the moment.  

Take care…  sf  

hi SF! i think that you are the only another person who really likes thongs here on HHplace, what about if we post a forum about thongs?

Take care…  sf  

Wait! I love thong sandals, too! I have several pairs, including a pair of Ralph Lauren "Roseanne" wedge sandals that I often wear when I get a pedicure.

Steve

They are indeed very sexy and I really like the transparent platform and the heel !

Hey! i finally found where to post about thongs, hope you can share with us!

http://hhplace.org/topic/23026-thong-high-heels-platforms-wedges-flats-everything-related-to-thong-style-shoes/

• 2 weeks later...