Wife Or Mother Coming Home After Day In Heels

pump50

What it is with you, man? You have made several posts about basically the same thing, including in the girls' section, where you are strictly Not Allowed. Frankly, your posts are just kind of weird. This is a fashion website, not a fetish website. I think that you might find more satisfaction elsewhere.

We are generally a welcoming bunch, but we are all about fashion and self-expression, not fascination with pain. I won't keep a pair of shoes that hurt my feet, and I put some miles on.

I remember my mother coming home and limping for the couch and relief from her pointy high heels.

I remember the first few times I wore my heels to walk around the block, the relief it was to get home and take my heels off. For me there's nothing sexy about being that ucomfortable in heels, they're about looking and feeling good. It's tough if you have to work standing in heels for a long time, but there's nothing brave or cool about enduring it, you should take every chance you get to rest your feet and look after them so you can feel fabulous when you are wearing heels. I don't get any pleasure from seeing a woman uncomfortable in her heels, but I suspect most guys are probably too self-centered to care about that.

If you like it, wear it.

My wife works on her feet all day and has issues. Doctors say there is nothing wrong to which she replies ""Bullshit"". Sh hasn't worn heels in years. I keep telling her to buy better shoes, but she goes for the cheaper flat styles. She has a bunyon, but she claims thats not the main problem.

My mother wore dressy shoes/heels etc all her life. She was still wearing heels to work and other events within a couple weeks of her passing at 70 plus years old. Didn't seem to bother her much.

Me - - I've had steel toe work boots that caused as much or more pain than my heels.

What it is with you, man? You have made several posts about basically the same thing, including in the girls' section, where you are strictly Not Allowed. Frankly, your posts are just kind of weird. This is a fashion website, not a fetish website. I think that you might find more satisfaction elsewhere.

We are generally a welcoming bunch, but we are all about fashion and self-expression, not fascination with pain. I won't keep a pair of shoes that hurt my feet, and I put some miles on.

She is allowed to post in the girls section.

Actually, the posts would suggest a male fetishist. On the internet it is easy to say you're a girl when you aren't just as it's easy to say you're male when you are in fact a certified female!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Actually, the posts would suggest a male fetishist. On the internet it is easy to say you're a girl when you aren't just as it's easy to say you're male when you are in fact a certified female!

Ya noticed that too, eh?

(formerly known as "JimC")