Jeffrey Campbell Lovers

MrPump

Been a while since there where any new adittions to this thread! My Foxies have arrived and found a pair of Lita Spike in a sale as well. Those spikes sure are sharp! But I'm very happy with them. JC's are great! :-)

foxy.jpg

lita_black_spike.jpg

Edited by Cl0setheels
Downsized pictures
  • Like 5

• 1 year later...

I wonder if any JC experts could clarify something about Litas. I bought a pair of all black suede Litas from online store called Zalando. It was a bit strange to me that my size 42 was 20€ more expensive than 41 or all smaller sizes. When I received the shoes the box and shoes themselves told the model is LITA-MAN and not LITA. Are all larger sizes automatically with the man-addition in the name or is that some kind of a mistake? I've seen some references to male versions of JC shoes but these were marketed for women.

21 hours ago, Rockpup said:

JC used to make some of their shoes in men’s sizes, but I only remember one website selling them.

Thank you, that makes it even more strange as these were bought new last week and I can't see such a large retailer keeping items in stock for very long. Maybe I'll just ask JC directily if they know what I've bought.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a pair of Jeffrey Campbell clogs several years ago.  They were 11 but I couldn't even get my foot into them.  I gave them to my daughter who wears 8.5 and they fit her fine.  Is that normal for his footwear or was that a freak thing with that one style?  I have avoided buying anything from that label since.  I like a lot of their styles and would try them again if the size thing isn't a routine issue. 

• 10 months later...

I have two pair of Jeffery Campbell Lita-man's  Size men's 11.  I would be thrilled to find others in Women's 13 in any color.  I also have a copy of ordered copies of the Lita Spike.  Not authentic but nice enough for me.

Me my jeffery Campbell SPIKED Lita Man 4.jpg

Me my jeffery Campbell Lita Man 6.JPG

Me my jeffery Campbell Lita Man 5.JPG

me my Lita-man Jeffery Campbell 9b.JPG

• Like 6

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone! This is my first post here. I've liked high heels for many years which previous girlfriends either had a problem with or I completely kept it a secret. My current girlfriend is the first one who is okay with my hobby and doesn't mind me wearing heels occasionally. I first saw the Jeffrey Campbell LIta heels online more than 5 years ago and instantly wanted to get them but never saw them in my size except for a few occasions but only in American web stores (I live in Europe, and didn't want to order them from the US). I never completely forgot about these heels and even told my current girlfriend once or twice how much I loved them.

Then to my complete surprise, she bought them for my birthday two weeks ago. Finally seeing the Litas in person and putting them on sure was a dream come true! Here are two pics she took before we went out to a bar last wekend, me with my Litas on.

001.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Tangerine said:

Hi everyone! This is my first post here. I've liked high heels for many years which previous girlfriends either had a problem with or I completely kept it a secret. My current girlfriend is the first one who is okay with my hobby and doesn't mind me wearing heels occasionally. I first saw the Jeffrey Campbell LIta heels online more than 5 years ago and instantly wanted to get them but never saw them in my size except for a few occasions but only in American web stores (I live in Europe, and didn't want to order them from the US). I never completely forgot about these heels and even told my current girlfriend once or twice how much I loved them.

Then to my complete surprise, she bought them for my birthday two weeks ago. Finally seeing the Litas in person and putting them on sure was a dream come true! Here are two pics she took before we went out to a bar last wekend, me with my Litas on.

WOW!  that is very cool!  and she's quite a gal to being doing that for you! 

• 4 weeks later...

@w6ish  Yes, she is. I think the key to finding a partner who is okay with it is telling them early. I told her I like to wear high heels occasionally on our second or third date. Anyway, last weekend we went out, and I was wearing my Litas again. She was wearing her Converse shoes so I was towering above her (normally I am only 1 or 2 cm taller than her). :)

Névtelen.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

3 months after getting them, I am still obsessed with these shoes. Last weekend I wore them again when me and my girlfriend went to a house party. I was pretty nervous, but nothing bad happened and I even got some compliments. The people there were artist friends of ours, pretty open minded people, that's why I had the courage to wear these heels. Photo taken just before going out, I once again wore boring blue jeans :)

002b.jpg

• Like 5

On 7/27/2020 at 3:09 AM, Tangerine said:

@w6ish  Yes, she is. I think the key to finding a partner who is okay with it is telling them early. :)

There's another way. Date a very tall woman, wear your 7 inch heels!!!! I'm going to meet a woman that is 3+ inches taller than me...6 inch heels minimum for me. See if she notices.

Speaking of Jeffrey Campbell, one of our neighbor vendors at the farmer's market is kind of a hippie chick. Well, sort of, but sort of not. She drives this huge diesel pickup, which is not really very hippie, but I digress. She always shows up alone, and my wife and I usually help her set up her tent, which is much more easily done with two people. Last weekend, I noticed that she had on some nice looking nearly flat ankle booties, so I complimented her on them. Mind you, I was wearing t-shirt, jeans, and high rubber rain boots with a very slight wedge (I hate getting my feet wet in the dewy morning grass). Anyhow, this gal, who is quite tall, said that she loved Jeffrey Campbell, and even showed me a picture of some shoes she owns. I swear to God, this is what she showed me, Campbell "Str8up" wooden "heelless" sandals. She said she really loves the 70s look, and she thought these were great. I was very surprised, because she does not look like the type of person who wears heels at all, much less giant platform heels. Unfortunately, I got interrupted by some other problem at that moment, so our conversation had to end. I also didn't get around to telling her that I wear heels too, but I imagine she's already guessed that from my general appearance and our short conversation.

JeffCampbellStr8up.jpg

@mlroseplant I have no idea how anyone can walk in any of the "heelless" platform shoes by Jeffrey Campbell! :D It seems pretty challenging! Btw, I like to keep an eye on https://jeffreycampbellshoes.com/collections/extended-sizes in hopes that one day my other Jeffrey Campbell dream shoe will turn up in large sizes:

6785041-1-blackboxcalf.jpg

Edited by Tangerine
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Tangerine said:

@mlroseplant I have no idea how anyone can walk in any of the "heelless" platform shoes by Jeffrey Campbell! :D It seems pretty challenging! Btw, I like to keep an eye on https://jeffreycampbellshoes.com/collections/extended-sizes in hopes that one day my other Jeffrey Campbell dream shoe will turn up in large sizes:

I dunno, the hippie chick claims it's not that hard in those heelless shoes, but like I said before, our conversation got interrupted. I do not know whether I shall pursue the subject again this Saturday or not. I'm thinking not, unless she is the one who brings it up again. Assuming we even happen to talk again. I'm kind of fascinated by the fact that of all the shoes she could have shown me, she chose these outrageous ones. Because not only does she not look like a heel wearer when you meet her, I'd estimate that she's somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 feet tall. Obviously, being 6' 4" or better doesn't bother her. So yeah, I'm curious about her shoes preferences outside of the farmer's market, but not so curious as to be willing to seem like a creep in order to find out.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Even 10 months later I am still completely obsessed with my Litas. I even got another pair for the distant future when my first pair falls apart :) A recent photo of my Litas:

001.jpg

Edited by Tangerine
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...