Nail Polish Colors

Bcup

I think I would like to try wearing nail polish out and about in my usual andro mode, I have been wearing nude-ish colors out with no reactions. I would like to try something thats definitely stands out but not too feminine. Suggestions?

Wear a color you can "confidently defend yourself in". I say that because, just like wearing heels, you will be noticed. It is only a matter whether you detect that you were noticed. No matter what you wear, head to toe, do it with confidence and the world will meet you on those terms. HappyinHeels

• 1 month later...

I love copper. Sally Hansen has a good one. Put on a base coat, a coat or two of copper color, and a top coat to give it gloss and protection. My fingernails last 5-7 days until they're too badly chipped, but my toe color lasts a month. Copper, in my view, is not a particularly feminine color, and it's not as obvious as dark colors on a person with light skin.

Steve

post-4071-0-06922400-1425092973_thumb.jp

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cool Jamie! 

For some reason, i have a non-attraction to bright red polish and lipstick. Which is sort of funny because i have lots of colors all around that palette; pinks, bright pinks, berry color, red purples, fig color etc.

Perhaps some bad lady was mean to me as a kid wearing red polish.