Many Nice Boot Sightings On This Trip

HappyinHeels

I don't normally write about high heel shoe/boot sightings since I'm frequently wearing them also but my job brought me to Bucharest today and I'm writing you all from the Radisson Blu tonight. First time in Romania and it is interesting. Saw some nice boots in the Warsaw airport and more on the streets this evening. Weather is chilly as snow from last week has been melting but I see many people well-dressed and lots of heels. This is not untypical of Eastern Europe. I head back to Wisconsin very soon but made the most of my trip here. I must say that Bucharest has done about the most amazing Christmas light display jobs of any city I have seen, truly impressive! HappyinHeels

HiH, Good to hear from you! I'm glad to know you're enjoying your trip to Europe and I'm especially happy that you're enjoying seeing lots of heels there. Mostly gals in flat heeled boots around here, although I saw a nice pair of heeled boots in Starbucks today and another (stilettos) later in the pub, too, so at least there are a few!

Safe travels!

Steve

Very cool HIH.

Our new town is filled with very stylish people and until it cooled down heels were everywhere. This winter, however, seems to be all about stylish flat boots. Glad you got to see some nice tall heeled action.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!