Opinion On These Shoes

DGMurdock

Open the link, copy the item number after the = , open www.newegg.com and paste the item number in their serch.

I am surprised that Newegg has shoes! They need to work on filtering to limit the number of shoes shown.

The links still don't work; follow Pumped's suggestion above. I found the shoes and boots that way.

The shoes are nice, but I'm not into platform stilettos personally. I don't care for the boots very much. Might as well wear flat boots.

Steve

I know newegg and it's computer/IT items, but I would have to wonder about anything else. You might as well go shopping for heels at someplace like Amazon.

Not sure where your from, but I'd think going to a DSW would be a whole lot better and easier than wondering about Newegg.

they both where to big as i have Asperger's syndrome it hard for me to do returens i dont drive i have seizures i thnk i need to do 9.5 and i dont have that much mony that why i go for the cheap ones  the boots almost fit if i wear sock but they still slip at the heel

Bump

I like the red shoes but the turquoise boots look fun too. The thing is I tend to wear a bright colour like turquoise as an accent with a dark-coloured outfit, but I think the light colour of the soles of those boots would look odd with dark clothes, and they'd look better with a light sandstone coloured skirt or jeans/leggings and a denim jacket over a white top, with maybe some turquoise accessory to coordinate with the boots. What are you wearing with your boots?

To improve the fit you could try inserting some insoles (furry fleece insoles would be great for winter), and if you still get slipping at the back try some heel grips although inserting them into tall boots might be harder than with shoes (maybe someone can suggest some tricks for doing that?)

If you like it, wear it.

What are you wearing with your boots? jeans most ever thing i wear with jeans

With ankle boots usually bootcut jeans, the simpler styles of boots also look good with formal trousers, the boots with more detailing like buckles/straps also deserve to be shown off with skinny jeans or leggings.

With knee-high boots I like to wear skinny jeans or leggings, or skirts anything from 3/4 length up to mini (mid-thigh) usually with tights and usually (but not always) a bodycon or pencil-skirt shape.

Do you want to wear something other than jeans with your boots? If you feel comfortable just wearing jeans that's fine, you shouldn't feel any pressure to wear other stuff if that's not your thing.

If you like it, wear it.

• 1 month later...