Telling my mum

youngwolf

Well I;ve finaly told my mum about my wearing heels, and to my suprise she wasn't bothered by it either. She looked at both the pairs I had and said the platforms worked better for me in her opinion so that was good. I no longer need to worry about her finding out about it second or third hand now...'phew' I'm glad

We are what we are, let nothing stand in our way in what we do

Good news. I'm in the interesting position of never actually having told mine. I just sort of wore them around her till she got used to it. She's not mad keen on the idea but she just accepts it. As you say, far better than hiding them away from yours. It's cool she was sensible.

I never had to tell mine either. She knew i was a TV years before and I suppose she just accepted my heels as part of that. mind you, I've never worn stilettoes in front of her but 4" block heels and block heel thigh boots no sweat.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I;ve finaly told my mum about my wearing heels, and to my suprise she wasn't bothered by it either.

She looked at both the pairs I had and said the platforms worked better for me in her opinion so that was good.

I no longer need to worry about her finding out about it second or third hand now...'phew' I'm glad

I can only be happy for you, congratulations! I am sure it's a large bureden you're now freed of. I on the otherhand wasn't so lucky, my mom found out the hard way and wasn't to pleased, it also ended me wearing highheels. I am like under constant surveillance, so bad even she always knows exacly how much money I have in my wallet or on my savingsaccount. Terrible isn't it? Internet is my only link to this community of highheelsfans. My mother knows nothing of PC's nor internet.

My story: http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=2786

Sad, sad song for me!