Unanswered Questions.

Every so often we reach a point in life where the unanswered questions we had earlier in life can no longer wait for an answer. January 30th I celebrated my 55th birthday. I spent the next day being haunted by questions I had put on the back burner on my 21st birthday and it's time to answer them! My belief system remains intact and I've had a great deal of fun participating in the forum. I'm taking a sabatical from work, too. I'm not abandoning you all! Just reprioritizing. I'll be back. So long, good luck, farewell, Via Con Dios! Ciao . . . for now, :D Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Usually one finds herself early in life. Take all the time you need and it's great you can take a break now. Best wishes.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

• 2 weeks later...

Upon re-evaluation I have decided to say my final good-bye.

Thanks to all.

Via Con Dios,

Anita C.

When I saw this posted on Feb 13, 2004, I assumed that she was leaving permanently. But when I saw a posting from her 9 days later, I became confused. See http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=2801&highlight=

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

.... Nothing happens in a vacuum! ....

I beg to differ. The electromagnetic spectrum is a large collection of wave phenomenom that do not require a medium. :D

It's great to have one of our active members return. I especially find your "Stories With A Heely Theme" very entertaining. :D

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...

AnitaC.:-) I was very sorry to see that you had decided to leave the forum, but after reading a few posts later was delighted to see that you had changed your mind and would stay with us after-all. Welcome back, and I am looking forward to your future posts. Cheers--- Dawn HH P.S. We fellas need the girls view on things, and the more the merrier. :D

High Heeled Boots Forever!