Frustrated

Bigfoot15

Ouch, I feel for you, I am very fortunate to have size 10 feet, and I know selection quickly drops off as you go up each size beyond that, so...

I know snaz75(dot)com has a lot of choices that go up to 16, however many do look like stripper heels, but... if you look at these two pages for example: (http://snaz75.com/all-4-inch-heels.html & http://snaz75.com/all-5-inch-heels.html), I see quite a few nice heels that are not that bad looking really that do go up to 16.  To save you time clicking on each, look for the red print under each picture, it gives the size range.  They of course don't all go that large, but there definitely some to choose from.  I have bought from them before, they have been good to me so far.

Good luck!

Hi Bigfoot 15,

I hear your pain but I do not experience that difficulty myself.

However prior to size 11 womens footwear which was not that long ago I too was looking sizes that fit.

Recently (in last 8 years) I found one shoe maker who I would reccomend for custom sizing. While I can order available sizes in womens

shoes and boots they offer now, custom sizing for their footwear is available. What I can vouch for is that they make absolutely fabulous quality footwear in

leathers and heels. They are great to work with and I highly reccommend them to source your footwear. As mentioned elsewhere quality is worth the price

and time to have something you will enjoy for along time. While these will not compare in price to "Payless" they will outlast many and you will enjoy them for a long time.

Check them out, they have many styles hopefully this can lead you to some enjoyment.

https://shoesusa.com/

Cheers!

I have a friend who has hers custom made at £500 a time for some pretty nasty shoes. I suggested that she go to the Louboutin shop in London where they do a made to measure service. She now buys all of her shoes there at something like £600 but they are about a hundred times better made and look amazing too.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

You may find "size 17" heels on aliexpress, but ha... well some chinese vendors overestimate the size of their shoes by 3 to 4 sizes. The underlying rule seems to be : if some model runs very small, add extra sizes in order to have the largest size accomodate other items largest size.

But it is sometimes worth giving a try

Not always. I have bought a few pairs of 12s that fit exactly as they should. Just measure your foot and check their chart for the size that suits you.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.