?**replicas**?

Lvemadomina

So I'm falling in love with the Giuseppe Zanotti wedge sneakers! The only thing is...I don't want to spend $1,000 haha. So I'm just wondering if anyone out there knows off-hand any sort Giuseppe "knock-offs" fitting the same style as these attachments.

This thread I'm thinking/hoping may also be used for bargain cheapo people like me. Like anyone that's trying to rock a style for a low price :)

post-19721-0-92766500-1413765743_thumb.j

post-19721-0-77761700-1413765744_thumb.j

post-19721-0-57777800-1413765745_thumb.j

Hi Lvemadomina,

I know what you mean about desiger prices, big bucks $

This one place that has cheaper price sometimes.

http://www.theoutnet.com/en-CA/Shop/Designers/Giuseppe_Zanotti

Another is Net a Porter,

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/364620/Giuseppe_Zanotti/lorenz-shearling-trimmed-suede-wedge-sneakers

E-bay is also a posibility as you probably know.

The other idea is looking at some high fashion second shops. I have visited a couple of stores that carry many good designers and their styles

which is still a lucky score when found.

Hope that helps.

I really like those sneakers as well, and fully agree with you, I would never spend $1000 on a pair of sneakers, even 1/4 of that price would make me think twice.  I have not seen any thing that looks exactly like those, but there are a lot of online shops with tons of wedge sneaker choices and some come fairly close. 

I too would be interested if anyone does find a very close knock off for these ones at a lower price.

Oh sweet! Thanks Dr. Shoe, have you ordered from there though? I worry too much about discount sites like that..

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-genuine-leather-womens-wedge-platform-high-heels-black-metal-zip-lace-up-sneakers-shoes/2041547973.html

Found them though! ^

Just a heads up that Aliexpress is in China (sort of a Chinese ebay/amazon), and the majority of items sold there are direct from China, and almost guaranteed to be cheap copies.  I have bought direct from China quite a bit in the past, and it can be hit and miss on the quality.  I luck out about 3/4 of the time, but have received pretty crappy items enough times to be somewhat leery.  With the price of the Chinese version of the shoes being less than 1/10th that of the Italian made version, its up to you if you are willing to take that risk, although its a far cheaper risk than buying the real deal.  :)

Just a heads up that Aliexpress is in China (sort of a Chinese ebay/amazon), and the majority of items sold there are direct from China, and almost guaranteed to be cheap copies.  I have bought direct from China quite a bit in the past, and it can be hit and miss on the quality.  I luck out about 3/4 of the time, but have received pretty crappy items enough times to be somewhat leery.  With the price of the Chinese version of the shoes being less than 1/10th that of the Italian made version, its up to you if you are willing to take that risk, although its a far cheaper risk than buying the real deal.  :)

Yeah, I've bought from direct Chinese retailers like Milanoo for example, and have lucked out relatively. I was just wondering cause it does seem too good to comprehend. But I think if I get an extra $80 which should be soon I may go for them. I like how they have the Guiseppe Zanotti signature on them, even as a knock-off. I agree with spending 80 instead of 1000. I've seen youtube videos of people buying fake Louboutins from there and they seem somewhat decent.

Would you go for it hhboots? I saw you were pretty interested too.

Yeah, I've bought from direct Chinese retailers like Milanoo for example, and have lucked out relatively. I was just wondering cause it does seem too good to comprehend. But I think if I get an extra $80 which should be soon I may go for them. I like how they have the Guiseppe Zanotti signature on them, even as a knock-off. I agree with spending 80 instead of 1000. I've seen youtube videos of people buying fake Louboutins from there and they seem somewhat decent.

Would you go for it hhboots? I saw you were pretty interested too.

Possibly... however, I have bought far too many shoes and other items lately that are making my wife less than happy.  I really need to slow down and I have some relatively similar shoes already. 

If you do go for it, I would be interested in hearing your feedback.  If you end up being happy with them, then I just might follow you and get them.  But for now, I am going to wait it out.  Sorry

Possibly... however, I have bought far too many shoes and other items lately that are making my wife less than happy.  I really need to slow down and I have some relatively similar shoes already. 

If you do go for it, I would be interested in hearing your feedback.  If you end up being happy with them, then I just might follow you and get them.  But for now, I am going to wait it out.  Sorry

Haha I totally understand where you're coming from. Tell her there's no such thing as too many shoes! ;)

But yes I will probably put a post in "who has bought some new shoes" if (when) I do buy them!