Advice Needed Please

blacksmith25

Guy I have a question to ask I was wearing boot heel,should I wear nylon stockings. If I wearing nylon I kind easy slip in and out and in side the boot also quite slippery. And I try not to wearing anny things make me hard to pit my boots on and also hard to pulling out my boots. Anny suggestions?

Guy I have a question to ask I was wearing boot heel,should I wear nylon stockings. If I wearing nylon I kind easy slip in and out and in side the boot also quite slippery. And I try not to wearing anny things make me hard to pit my boots on and also hard to pulling out my boots. Anny suggestions?

It's personal preference really.

It would however be wise to wear some type of stocking for moisture and oder control when wearing boots.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

So much great advice here.

Personally, I consider any guy who has the courage to wear high heel boots confidently in public is very masculine! Depending on the guy, the boots, and the outfit, I think a guy can actually amplify his masculinity in great boots. But, admittedly this is just one guy's opinion. No one can argue that it does take a great deal of courage/confidence to wear great boots in such a close minded society like ours though.

Like others have said, pursue therapy if and only if it is your idea and you have issues you would like to explore.

Again, therapists are a dime a dozen, so don't be afraid to try several until you find find one that is a good fit for you.

For now, give yourself plenty of credit for having the guts to wear your boots around friends, risking disapproval.

Personally, I think most guys have a secret love of great high heel boots, but just don't have the guts to explore their desires. But all means, continue to explore what makes you feel good about yourself.

Hats off to you buddy!

Don

• 2 months later...

the problem is that for a straight man to wear a pair of heels, is one, he needs an independent lifestyle,two women I think ask to many personal questions, about it and try to slam your choice in wearing what they think is there right to wear what they want, three men who wear the best heels in town, will suffer chauvinist talk from females who think the world must give them a good living, marriage in  todays world is alot more harder, because both couples are selfish, and alot more materialistic and care more about what other snobs think,

Rick,

I am a straight man who wears heels everywhere. I am happily married (just celebrated 40 years), and my wife is ok with my footwear choices. She tells me when I wear something that makes her uncomfortable, and then I respect her wishes and wear something else. I have lots of styles to choose from, so that doesn't bother me at all. My #1 job in life is to make her happy, because when she's happy, she makes me happy.

It wasn't always this way. We've evolved. She used to be very insecure and I used to be self-conscious. We both grew together and found out that most of the world doesn't notice what's on my feet, and those who do, generally don't care. I've never encountered a belligerent woman who is offended by my footwear. On the contrary, most women who notice are impressed that I have the confidence to wear something generally regarded as feminine. So your theory is not backed up by my experience, I'm afraid.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

all the advice given is great and I know I haven't been on to check my thread. I have been making some choices and dealing with things to better myself so thank you all for your words of wisdom it all helped alot to get different perspectives on my question

Ditto, Bassheels. I don't feel feminine in heels, in fact i dig doing guy things, yard work, construction in my heels. I've worn my 4" heel boots on all sorts of jobsites and will continue to do so. I like the sound of a hard heel on a hard floor. I like the punishing pressure a stiletto can apply. I'm not an exhibitionist and don't just wear to be seen, but i don't care much who sees me either. I've worn more androgynous heels in front of clients, including churches.

My wife knows some of what i do and doesn't want to see me in heels, so i respect that.

I feel the same. I just want to go about my daily life doing what I would normally do but wearing heels. Sure I am envious of a woman in that they can go about their lives in pumps or sandles and not have to think about who sees them or what someone might say.

I don't wear heels because I think I look good, more likely the opposite. I wear them because I like them.

No it does not make me less masculine.

not to offend anyone but I think there are people out there that were less masculine before they put the shoes on. It's not the clothes.

It takes balls to do what we do!

BRAVO!  It really takes a lot of balls to wear the heels we enjoy for the world to see!  In my way of thinking, having these "super balls" only magnifies a guy's masculinity! 

For me I don't dare wearing heel in front my friends%

What if it does feminize you? A feminine male or a transgender choice is no way takes away anything. That is old traditional thinking that thankfully is starting to die out. Masculinity good - femininity bad , Masculinity - Strong, femininity weak. That sort of construct as it pertains to anything from equal pay to clothing deserves to be buried.

Why would i want to be feminine - because that is what my brain tells me i am. 

Those that identify as masculine or mainly masculine can choose femme attire as well, takes nothing away from them whatsoever. 

Guys I need some idea is that hard boy shopping for skirts or something like BRA, last time I stole my mom bra. Now I want to try getting my own stuff n try them before I paying for it. Went I buy my first pair heels I also buy it from online story