Halloween Costume Idea, Rocky Horror Show

bionicbabe

Was thinking of costumes involving heels, so far it's a cowboy where I can wear my Fluevog male 4inch heels, or rocky horror show character where I'd wear my 6inch pleaser knee high boots, can't decide or think of any other halloween costumes that could involve heels without cross dressing. Haha

I too am looking for an idea that would use a pair of heels.  The Payless Matilda houndstooth wing-tip T-strap kind of has a good possibility, but I have not come up with the costume to go with them.  Seems like I am doing it backwards this year. 

A couple of years ago - I did "the Bride of Frankenstein" using the Kosmic Platform Pumps.  Payless is again offering a tall platform pump again.  Last year was "Glenda, The Good Witch" using a pair of white Karmen pumps.  

Just have not hit the right combination yet.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

It seems to publicly wear high heels, our programming interferes with our logic. Yes we know heels are another choice of footwear for those who desire to wear them, but we can't get past the societal attitude that they were only made for women. Obviously, men haven't been openly wearing high heels as a whole and therefore the common perception. There are ways to change this, but wishing and hoping without action will result in a lot of unfulfilled wishes and hopes. I'm sorry that I haven't been more of a catalyst to spur the movement for men to wear heels. Had I been more of an activist with better social skills in this matter, perhaps things would have been a bit more conducive for high heeling men's public presence. Having professed a few of my regrets and inadequacies, there can be no doubt that the world has changed, especially with in the passed thirty-five years. The internet has been a major factor in this change. People with no apparent status of power and means have the ability to present their comments to the world. However, it is the boots/heels on the ground that will actually make the difference. Media waves can introduce information, but the concepts won't get realized without the actual activities bringing them to life.

wore my pleaser domina boots that I would wear with the costume, wore them today for an hour and a half, doing some photography. Went to starbucks, then parked to watch the sunrise atop this hill, standing for a good ten minutes. My feet didn't hurt, more so my ankles, then went to the food store and again just my ankles hurt. I think my feet are almost use to them. If I did go for this costume Idea, I think my feet would be good, ill just keep practicing every few days wearing them.

I've done Frankenfurter for Halloween more than once. I have at least 2 pairs of heels that work well with that "costume" motif (see me thread about platform sandals, I posted a pair with glittery silver vamps). A couple of years ago I created a new character called "Frankenbettie" which was a hybrid of Frankenfurter from RHPS and Bettie Page (alot of it was interchangeable anyway). Thigh-high fishnets, black corselette with matching panties & gloves, long black wig, garter belt, slutty platform heels, ect. You get the picture.