Pumps

jetheelsfan

The Karmen and Janine classic pumps with a 3 1/2 inch heel are on sale for a week for a "whopping" $14.99.  Guess it is time to go Halloween shopping this week. 

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Sorry - I did not include the site as I did not want it to be taken as a "commercial" for Payless.  I thought most knew where the Karmen was available as it has been around for the last few years.  Both are a 3" mid-heel and quite classic. 

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Sorry - I did not include the site as I did not want it to be taken as a "commercial" for Payless.  I thought most knew where the Karmen was available as it has been around for the last few years.  Both are a 3" mid-heel and quite classic. 

Always assume your intended target audience is not as smart, savvy or just into the know as you think. First thing I was taught in a public relations training. And it must be true because by now I've come across a million threads where the original poster assumed others would get it and instead they didn't get it.

As for the heels, 3"? Nah. Too low for my taste.

The Payless Karmen shoes are really nice heels, I just can't find a size combo that fits well.  But it is still fun to go into the store and try on shoes.  I will keep trying.  The store clerks are generally very friendly and helpful too…  

In the meantime, I will stick to my Aerosoles "Magical Power" pumps.  Wonderfully comfortable, and also on sale at Amazon and other sites…         sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I spent today wearing the Payless Karmen pumps. Went and get new tags for my autos. Then to best buy to return a fit bit . Than to Walgreen and to Walmart . After that to Payless and tried on several pairs of heels . No one said anything or no comments a great day. Also the time was from 1:00 pm to 4:00

I spent today wearing the Payless Karmen pumps. Went and get new tags for my autos. Then to best buy to return a fit bit . Than to Walgreen and to Walmart . After that to Payless and tried on several pairs of heels . No one said anything or no comments a great day. Also the time was from 1:00 pm to 4:00

Can I ask, what color pumps did you wear?  Congratulations with your day's successful adventure.  

Jerbare,

Glad to hear you're enjoying wearing your Karmen pumps. I have a pair in black, but I don't wear them much. I just don't find the arch support sufficient, and although I've played around with inserts, I haven't found the right combination. But I like how the pumps look.

Steve

I got in just on the last day of the sale and got a pair of the Karmen in black. Struggled to choose between the size 12 or the size 13's since only whole sizes available and I am a mens 10.5. Finally went with the 12's and very glad I did as they came today and are quite loose. Don't know if they will break in and conform to my foot, but may have to get an insert for under the ball of my foot to keep from sliding to the front and my heel falling out the back. This is my first pair of pumps, so not sure what to expect. Was a great price at $14.99 (have since jumped up to 19.99, which still isn't bad). Any suggested brands or styles of insert to help fit more closely?

post-3089-0-84486000-1412391542_thumb.jp

post-3089-0-86245500-1412391563_thumb.jp

post-3089-0-84736600-1412391577_thumb.jp

I got in just on the last day of the sale and got a pair of the Karmen in black. Struggled to choose between the size 12 or the size 13's since only whole sizes available and I am a mens 10.5. Finally went with the 12's and very glad I did as they came today and are quite loose. Don't know if they will break in and conform to my foot, but may have to get an insert for under the ball of my foot to keep from sliding to the front and my heel falling out the back. This is my first pair of pumps, so not sure what to expect. Was a great price at $14.99 (have since jumped up to 19.99, which still isn't bad). Any suggested brands or styles of insert to help fit more closely?

I have several pairs of the "Karmen" pumps from Payless. They are very comfortable to wear. Yes, I did take advantage of that $14.99 special sale last week and bought pairs in the blue, nude and black & white print. I also had an additional coupon for 15% off and got them for $12.75 a pair. You can't beat that price!

BTW, I wear a size 10 men's and the Karmen size 11 fits me fine.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay