My First "real" Time Heeling In Public

TimAudra

Hello everyone,

My last post was about wearing my heels back into a Payless to do some shopping. Today I actually went out and to a few stores.

I started out going to the local Wal-Mart and walked around the store doing some shopping for some new pantyhose and clothes. I was wearing black ankle high boots with about a 3 or 4 inch heel and long pants covering all but the heel.

I then went to subway for lunch and stood around in line for about ten minutes. In neither place did I detect any looks or stares nor did I hear any comments.

It felt really great to finally walk from the car across parking lots and into and out of stores. Now I know I can do it and it will be wonderful.

Thanks everyone for the kind and encouraging words. I did go out this morning in a pair of 3 or 4 inch black heels with black dress pants covering all but the heel itself.  I walked around the mall for about a half hour and even walked around some of the shoe stores in there. One worker at payless came over and asked if she could help. I asked her if she sees a lot of men either wearing and/or shopping for heels. she said she sees more guys shopping than wearing. Their size 12 selection was lacking so I did not make any purchases. But I felt good going back out there again today.

Hello everyone,

My last post was about wearing my heels back into a Payless to do some shopping. Today I actually went out and to a few stores.

I started out going to the local Wal-Mart and walked around the store doing some shopping for some new pantyhose and clothes. I was wearing black ankle high boots with about a 3 or 4 inch heel and long pants covering all but the heel.

I then went to subway for lunch and stood around in line for about ten minutes. In neither place did I detect any looks or stares nor did I hear any comments.

It felt really great to finally walk from the car across parking lots and into and out of stores. Now I know I can do it and it will be wonderful.

Glad you enjoyed your heeling experience. I love to wear heels out and I'm not afraid to show them off for everyone to see. I never try to hide my heels. Sometimes, I wear some more conservative block heels, but I do wear stilettos out with capris, skinny jeans and leggings. My wife is OK with my heeling. We have matching pairs of heels that we sometimes wear out together. That's a lot of fun, for the both of us and yes we do get compliments!

Keep on heeling. The more you wear heels out, the more confident you will become wearing heels.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay