Casadei Blade Pumps

meeny

Recently learned of these and have really fallen for them. Maybe not $700 worth of falling, but still think they are lovely.

The spare heel makes it look like a sketch of a heel, and I also like the juxtaposition of the steel and the leather.

Does anyone own a pair? Are they a joy or pleasure-is-pain to wear?

http://us.casadei.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Casadei-US-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=6532N164%2eDN6T372O60&start=9&cgid=shoes-pumps

post-7254-0-21978700-1411402455_thumb.jp

I have four pairs of blades; Softy metal, Peplum and two pairs in black one of which is patent.

'pleasure-is-pain to wear' as you mentioned.

If you're in the market for a pair then keep an eye out for sales at their online boutique, they have a habit of slashing prices now and then.

:-)

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late reply

I found a copy during the summer from Treds although not so sharp and elegent, I felt quite acceptable.

post-2779-0-56840100-1416224754_thumb.jppost-2779-0-83011500-1416224775_thumb.jp.

Slightly tight across the lower foot but stretching and becoming comfortable. Heel balance is good, doesn't feel heavy.

They were sale stock at that time but may still be available. (orig price was £30).

Al

• 4 weeks later...

I have a pair too. I posted pictures on the "Who has bought some new shoes" thread.

They are black suede.

Beautiful shoes; they run tight so half a size up would be a good choice.

I bought them in Farfetch -they were shipped from Biondini- so I paid full price. But they are worth it.

Craftsmanship is excellent. Much better than the Louboutins' I own and similar to Brian Atwoods'.

Here, in Argentina, Prüne made a similar shoe but with a wider metal heel looking it from the back and more or less as thin as the blade from the side.

I have two pairs of pumps one pink satin and one red suede with golden trim. Additionally I have a pair black suede overknee boots with front zip and golden lacing and a similar pair of ankle boots. I guess i'm kind of casadei blade obsessed. The boots tend to run a little bit small so i would suggest maybe a half number up. The pumps are better especially the red suede pumps are pretty much true to size.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Amanda, Sorry but tall heels is just not me, I prefer something a lot lower and not so girly. styles I can wear everday, that's the way I am.

life is not a rehearsal

http://uk.casadei.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Casadei-GB-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=hidden-sale&prefn1=customFilter1&prefv1=HIGH

There are quite some discounts there at the moment.

Hi Amanda, Sorry but tall heels is just not me, I prefer something a lot lower and not so girly. styles I can wear everday, that's the way I am.

Ah well then that explains it :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I loooove the Blade by Casadei. If i had to choose between Louboutin So Kates , Jimmy Choo Anouk, or these, i think i would have these (only by the tiniest of margins). Such a stunning shoe. If i had the means, id have all 3 styles :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NrthEastHeel said:

I loooove the Blade by Casadei. If i had to choose between Louboutin So Kates , Jimmy Choo Anouk, or these, i think i would have these (only by the tiniest of margins). Such a stunning shoe. If i had the means, id have all 3 styles :)

Totally agree the Casadei blade is tops. Have one pair in orange patent been wearing for several years. They run small, bought US 11's and they are very tight. Anyway got brand new direct from Casadei for 100 dollars due to damage I  couldn't find. Says a lot about their quality control.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

Totally agree the Casadei blade is tops. Have one pair in orange patent been wearing for several years. They run small, bought US 11's and they are very tight. Anyway got brand new direct from Casadei for 100 dollars due to damage I  couldn't find. Says a lot about their quality control.

I can never find them in an 11. 

7 minutes ago, CAT said:

I can never find them in an 11. 

Their 11 is really a 10. 11 is impressed into the soles. The leather is amazing but I can only wear them early in the day before my feet grow due to being upright all day. 

On 3/30/2022 at 10:03 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Their 11 is really a 10. 11 is impressed into the soles. The leather is amazing but I can only wear them early in the day before my feet grow due to being upright all day. 

Do you typically wear high heels everyday? And your on your feet too?

On 3/30/2022 at 9:03 PM, Jkrenzer said:

So what you're saying is, that should I ever buy any Casadei shoes, which I may end up doing someday, I should buy a 10? They are not marked in Euro sizes? I learned a long time ago that 9 ≠ 39, unlike what many charts will tell you.

34 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

So what you're saying is, that should I ever buy any Casadei shoes, which I may end up doing someday, I should buy a 10? They are not marked in Euro sizes? I learned a long time ago that 9 ≠ 39, unlike what many charts will tell you.

Well, i recommend you try them on in store. 

8 hours ago, StilettoLuv said:

Do you typically wear high heels everyday? And your on your feet too?

I do, even at work while at my desk. I keep several pair there.