Leg Shaving

Nate

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I broke the shaving habit at the beginning of this year when I was due to meet my GF IRL for the first time. I'd been sort of looking for an excuse to stop shaving my legs for a while, as I loved the smooth feeling but had to do them every other day or so. I figured that she'd have enough to deal with with me wearing heels, so I quit. I do kind of miss it, but enjoy only taking five minutes in the shower these days! That said, we were talking about it the other night and she said that she really doesn't mind if I want to start shaving them again. I am quite tempted, but don't know yet if I can do with the hassle involved. Chris

• 2 months later...

I don't shave my legs I prefer to have them waxed, the the new hairs grow back in finer and and thinner, some will never grow back. It is a little painful but the end results are worth it. Most waxing salons don't mind having male clients. I've even had a bikini wax ouch!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Been shaving mine for the last 10 years! Partly due to playing sports, having ankles taped, mountain bike racing etc. Mud hurts when its hanging from your leg hair or trying to clean up! LOL So they have been smooth for a long time! Have thought about waxing them though. Some of my female friends have told me to give it try and they would go along as well! :wave: LOL Female co-workers tell me they love the smoth legs and nice muscle definition. Lots of pro atheletes go bare too because cuts and abraisions also heal faster and are less likely to get infected due to bacteria getting into the root area. Which also means less scars too. lol Stockings do feel tons better with smooth legs and heels feel great when breaking them in thats for sure! Just my 2 cents. Happy Holidays all!! :smile: Hmm waxing sure sounds more tempting the more i think about it! :silly:

I've thought about waxing instead of shaving, but never tried it. Unless I'm mistaken, in order for the wax to effectively grab the hair, you have to let it grow out to a certain minimum length, say three or four mm. So each time, before waxing, you'd have to let the hair grow out for days through a prickly stage. My wife's leg hair is quite fine, so she can shave only once a week or so. Mine is much coarser, and I have to do it about every two or three days or it gets prickly.

I like the look and feel of shaved legs, but had better results with waxing. I used a DIY kit that wasn't much more than sticky tape, but it worked. The trouble I had with shaving was it grows back quickly, and when it got to a certain length it would snag on my pants when I moved and irritate like heck. Frequent shaving also made things irritated too, but after waxing once it didn't irritate when it grew back. I'd consider doing it again when shorts season comes back.

"Stockings do feel tons better with smooth legs and heels feel great when breaking them in thats for sure" I love the feeling and look of shaved legs and I love the way my legs look through my pantyhose, my boots feel better when I wear my 3" or 4" heel boots under the boot cut pants. I'm thinking of waxing but have not worked up the Courage to walk in a waxing salons. :smile:

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 2 months later...

we just shave our legs to keep them looking smooth and nice, so you guys should just shave yours too and if anyone says anything, do what someone said earlier and say you are a 'cyclist' or 'swimmer' and I think the conversation will shift from your legs to ''do you race?", "how long have you done it?", "do you do it professionally?"...etc...

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

P.S................ Waxing is GREAT! I actually was in a 'blah' mood for a while.... no boyfriend, crappy cold/rainy fall weather, pants & boots to work, etc......and I didn't shave my legs for a few weeks and I went and had them waxed when I had my regular few areas done and WOW!...it was the smoothest ever and lasted 5X longer than shaving! Only problem with waxing is that you have to have it grown out some to have it waxed and I hate that, so I end up shaving my legs like every other day because I hate stubble.....

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Hello Adeana,

It's great to have a female support us men who love to wear high heels and also shave there legs and wear hose, I wish more woman had an open mind as you have and I hope that things will get better for us. I love the smooth feeling of my legs and the way they look with my hose and pumps too. You are still young so don't feel down, the right guy will come to you, I 54 years old and I'm still alone.;)

Happy heeling

P.S................

Waxing is GREAT! I actually was in a 'blah' mood for a while.... no boyfriend, crappy cold/rainy fall weather, pants & boots to work, etc......and I didn't shave my legs for a few weeks and I went and had them waxed when I had my regular few areas done and WOW!...it was the smoothest ever and lasted 5X longer than shaving!

Only problem with waxing is that you have to have it grown out some to have it waxed and I hate that, so I end up shaving my legs like every other day because I hate stubble.....

post-5557-133522853341_thumb.png

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 2 weeks later...

I waxed once, and liked the results. Trouble was it took so long, and the waxing kit didn't have enough strips to do both legs. I just bought an Epilady, and tried a small spot on my ankle. It wasn't painful, and worked well. Not bad for $40. Another advantage over waxing is it's less messy, and I don't need to keep buying waxing kits.

Have you tried a salon? I can't shave my back myself so I have that done at the salon along with the occasional eyebrows. I'm sure that it's better than a kit.

Sooner or later I'll try the leg wax thing in the salon too.

It's all about the heel!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I waxed once, and liked the results. Trouble was it took so long, and the waxing kit didn't have enough strips to do both legs. I just bought an Epilady, and tried a small spot on my ankle. It wasn't painful, and worked well. Not bad for $40. Another advantage over waxing is it's less messy, and I don't need to keep buying waxing kits.

I've been shaving again for nearly 5 months, having decided that having legs hairer than your average monkey didn't look/feel right with heels. Tried one of these a couple of weeks ago, and haven'y been near a razor since.

First go was not very pleasant, but top-ups are significantly easier, and significantly less frequent than shaving. Comes highly recommended, especially if you need to shave daily, as I did.

:thumbsup::smile:

Hi Everyone. I'm pretty new here, and wouldn't mind posing a question for everyone.

I'm a pretty big fan of high-heels, and I wear them around the house all the time, and in all honesty, generally with nylons. I suppose my question is, then, just what is everyonce preference in leg-hair while they're wearing high heels? I've alwaays been of the firm opinion that a smooth, shaved leg is much more comfortable. (This tends to coincide with my wearing nylons with my heels too -- theres something about the way nylons smoosh my leg-hair all up that I don't quite care for. :thumbsup:) I guess the only reason I'm asking is that I'm mostly straight (A little bi-curious, but have never had an experience to that effect). It just seems that most straight guys prefer to date women that keep their legs nicely shaved. I'd be very curious and intersted to hear (read) what other high-heel wearing guys do about their leg hair?

On another note, I can't possibly express the relief and self confidence I feel when I come across forums like these where I can express these things without fear. A many thanks to all of you open-minded people.

-Nate (Inland Northwest, USA)

I shave my legs most days. I don't like leg hair, it seems the more I shave the more coarse it has got. I'm not sure if that's an old wives tail or not?.

I don't think that shaving ones legs has anything at all to do with wearing heels....has it?.

I shave my legs most days. I don't like leg hair, it seems the more I shave the more coarse it has got. I'm not sure if that's an old wives tail or not?.

I don't think that shaving ones legs has anything at all to do with wearing heels....has it?.

With beards it seems to go like that as well. With epilators it goes the other way.

What grows back, and that becomes less and less, is also softer and thinner.

But before you suggest it: no, I am not going to use the epilator to get rid of the

hairs on my chin.:thumbsup:

I guess that if you spend money on some nice heels to make your legs look nice, and

put on some nice pantyhose, it is very natural to perfect the picture by removing the

hair. After all, the pantyhose try to make your legs perfectly smooth.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

• 4 weeks later...