Update to my collection

• 1 month later...

kudiblue, that's an impressive collection you have there! :wink:

I particularly like these pairs:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Most of the shoes are bought second hand, some in pityful condition, and restored to their former glory (good scrubbing, new tips, shoepolish sewing, glueing, and the lot).

Personally I am not much interested in new shoes. They all must have a "history" behind them, that's what makes them collectable.

Charity shops are interesting places to find some great shoes. I bought a cool pair of brown Italian leather court/pumps at a Charity shop on Saturday in a very good condition. :lol:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

OK, here goes again! Color (colour?) coordinated selection :roll:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The boots feel like flats after wearing the stilettos!

Wow great shoe collection. I'd love to have a pair of those transparent blue mules. Who makes them? and Where can I find a pair?

Hello all. I guess this is the best place for new pictures. Most of the shoes i'm showing here I found on e-bay, the white sandles I found in a thrift store. I hope you all enjoy and all replies are greatly appreciated.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Like the red boots, especially with the gun cabinet in the background. Kind of a quirky composition.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Like the red boots, especially with the gun cabinet in the background. Kind of a quirky composition.

What do you mean by "quirky"? I have many interests in addition to loving high heels. Camping, Fishing, Hunting, i'm a real outdoors kind of guy. I guess it is kind of a strange combanation now that I look at it :roll: But I guess I am who I am :wink:

Also thanks for the link bobHH i'll be getting me a pair of those sexy blue 6"ers.

Nice collection you have there. I had a similar odd combination myself. My cousin and I were having an email conversation about swords, airguns and high heels and I thought that it seemed like an odd combination of interests. Was quite funny seeing Gmail trying to decide which adverts to post at the side! Chris

What do you mean by "quirky"? I have many interests in addition to loving high heels. Camping, Fishing, Hunting, i'm a real outdoors kind of guy. I guess it is kind of a strange combanation now that I look at it :roll: But I guess I am who I am :wink:

Also thanks for the link bobHH i'll be getting me a pair of those sexy blue 6"ers.

Between yourself and chris100575, you pretty much answered your own question about what I mean by quirky.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 1 year later...

Nice collection neildragon. What exactly is quirky and what does having a gun cabinet in the back ground of your pic have to do with anything anyway. My wife takes a lot of my picks in my gym with weights all over the place cause it's convenient. The pics are about the heels, not the gym, it's just there.

real men wear heels

• 3 weeks later...