Update to my collection

Hi everybody

I have redesigned my webpage! If anybody is interested, here is the link to it. All my shoes listed there (120 pairs, mostly worn or well worn) :D

The link is:

http://homepage.mac.com/kudiblue1/

Let me know what you think

Greetings Kurt

PS: Hijacking old threads to start new discussions is probably not the intention, the admin of this board had!!!

Great collection I thought you preferred a particular cone style of heel till I realised it was the shadow giving that effect. I really like the black Roland Cartier on the first page. Do you wear your shoes or just collect for a hobby?

Very nice collection, and som expencive pairs I think. Not all high heel, but nice anyway! Suggestion: Try to change the way you make the photos. I think the heels would look more "right" with another view! Rgds JayZee :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Great collection

I thought you preferred a particular cone style of heel till I realised it was the shadow giving that effect.

I really like the black Roland Cartier on the first page.

Do you wear your shoes or just collect for a hobby?

Thanks for your comment

I was lucky with these Roland Cartier shoes. They were the only pair left in the shop and were the correct size. Cost me just about 15 Dollar, new!

I only wear my heels at home (secretly), but my wife wears some of the lower heels on occasional outings. This always gives me thrills, when I see them beeing used. Pity she's not a heel woman, but she tolerates my little quirk, and wears them for my pleasure.

Most of the shoes are bought second hand, some in pityful condition, and restored to their former glory (good scrubbing, new tips, shoepolish sewing, glueing, and the lot).

Personally I am not much interested in new shoes. They all must have a "history" behind them, that's what makes them collectable.

Regards

Kurt

Very nice collection, and som expencive pairs I think. Not all high heel, but nice anyway! Suggestion: Try to change the way you make the photos. I think the heels would look more "right" with another view!

Rgds

JayZee :D

Thank you for your comment

Which way you think do the shoes would look more "right"?

I tried to catch as many views of the shoe in one shot as possible, perhaps the one shot with the mirror (B1_Pollini on page 1) would be better for more angles.

Regards

Kurt

• 10 months later...

Hey Ellen-Jay

I love them too.

these are a US 11/Eur 43 with a

16.5cm / 6" Heel.

Very difficult to walk, because the heels are a bit unstable.

Got them from ebay...

...and I love them, too, very much.

Posted Image

Chrigi-ch

• 1 month later...

Hello, kudiblue! That's an excellent collection you have. You must feel proud of it. After looking it over, the red and black spectator pumps became my favorites:

Posted Image

I wouldn't mind having a pair of shoes like those to wear at the office! They're really sharp and extremely stylish! Just what I love most! Good luck to you and welcome aboard!

:)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks for your comments, more heels are on the way, just look by now and then! I am taking new photos of all of my stuff but real life :) is here too... @jeffB: I was lucky with these... bought 2 for the price of 1. The burgundy ones are exactly the same style.

@jeffB: I was lucky with these... bought 2 for the price of 1. The burgundy ones are exactly the same style.

Yes, I noticed! A very smart style indeed! Good for you, kudiblue! :P

In all the years I've worn heels, I've never own spectators, Perhaps I can find a pair similar to yours online!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB:-) I have one pair of spectator pumps that are a light brown with black patent toe box and heel and heel cup. They look very sexy on my feet and you don't know what you are missing. They would fit your office wear perfectly. You should try some spectator pumps for your collection. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

BobHH:-) Great color co-ordination. I'm a boot man, but I'm not quite sure the boots would appeal to me or not. BTW: I couldn't get into the Forum for 2 days either, and if I could, I wouldn't be able to post anything then. It wouldn't let me through. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 5 months later...

Hey guys! Too bad we can't make new topics of our favorite shoes anymore in these forums, then I would've made my own. Anyways, since I'm new and have my own collection of 6" platforms, I thought this topic was perfect.

Here's my collection: (BTW I don't wear high heels. Not only are my feet too big now, but I started to like smaller foot shoes, about size 6 womens size to be the smallest and size 8 1/2 to 9 womens for the largest. I probably have a different type of fetish)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Platformluver115, If you want to start a new topic in this section, you need to contact a moderator or administrator. They open the topic for you.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.