My Girlfriend's Heels!

SleekHeels I didn't write "falls", I wrote "fails"! :fine:

I mean, she never really fell down, she just slipped or seemed to lose her balance on her heels a couple of times while dancing, but she finally made it to remain on her feet. This is an example.

attachicon.gifgf34.jpg

Oops, my mistake! That's even more impressive to save it and not fall. I guess I was biased because I saw a woman in heels fall over on the dance floor a couple of weeks ago. For the rest of the night, most of the other women (in their much lower heels) were asking each other "Did you see her fall over in her heels?" with a mixture of condescending sympathy. It's like they were thinking "what's she doing dancing in such ridiculous heels?" but at the same time totally wishing they could dance (or even just walk) in those heels.

If you like it, wear it.

Oops, my mistake! That's even more impressive to save it and not fall. I guess I was biased because I saw a woman in heels fall over on the dance floor a couple of weeks ago. For the rest of the night, most of the other women (in their much lower heels) were asking each other "Did you see her fall over in her heels?" with a mixture of condescending sympathy. It's like they were thinking "what's she doing dancing in such ridiculous heels?" but at the same time totally wishing they could dance (or even just walk) in those heels.

That's right! Often a lot of women tell my girlfriend "how can you stand for so long on those heels, aren't you feet killing you?", or "why are you always wearing heels even for daytime activities?", with a manner that shows negative feelings... The truth is that they are SO jealous they cannot wear them for so long as she does...

Some more pics in her latest 5 inch beach heels! She also uses them in the daytime for shopping trips and to go for coffee. Her feet soon get tired in these heels and she starts heel bending and dipping (such high and steep heels  were surely not meant for all day walking and standing, like she prefers to use them! :fine: ), but she still loves them and she can't wait to climb on them them every morning in the summer and start her day!

I know that most girls use heels of that kind for occasions that require only a little walking and much sitting, but for my girl these are her walkable "everyday" morning to afternoon heels!

post-881-0-97655500-1413243696_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-78382200-1413243705_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-39712300-1413243714_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

My girlfriend on a shopping trip, waiting for the bus on her 5" peep toe pumps (1" platform)! She wore them all day long, although she knew that she would have to stay on her feet for hours and walk miles that day! Of course she needed a foot massage afterwards... :cool:

post-881-0-47860400-1415931432_thumb.jpg

My girlfriend on a shopping trip, waiting for the bus on her 5" peep toe pumps (1" platform)! She wore them all day long, although she knew that she would have to stay on her feet for hours and walk miles that day! Of course she needed a foot massage afterwards... :cool:

attachicon.gifgf39.jpg

I do hope you looked after her feet after all day in heels.

I do hope you looked after her feet after all day in heels.

Of course I did! I had to, as a couple of hours later we went out clubbing and she had decided to wear these ones! Look how vertical her feet are on these steep 6" sandals (about 1.5" platform)!

post-881-0-95160800-1416060656_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-34637600-1416060665_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-18944800-1416060673_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-11758300-1416060681_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Another couple of shots, posing in her 5.75" sandals, on our way for clubbing. We didn't expect the club to be so crowded and, as we didn't have a reservation that night, she had to stand and dance all night on them, there was absolutely no place to sit and relax her feet! She had chosen to climb on one of her highest pairs, definitely not having planned to stay on her feet all night. She didn't expect to be so unlucky and find nowhere to sit...

The result was that after 4 hours of partying and on our way back to the hotel, she had to take her sandals on her hands and finish her walk barefoot (it was about 25 minutes walk from the club back to the hotel). There was no way she would stay on these very uncomfortable heels even a minute longer!

post-881-0-48506100-1419611232_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-85022600-1419611239_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Another pair of my girl's sandals... These really feel too steep (5.25" with no platform!), so they were very uncomfortable for her for long standing, considering also that her shoe size is not very big.

She had to stand for about 1-1.5 hour on them, but after the first 20 minutes she had already started complaining about her feet and heel playing. Fortunately she made it 'till the end!

Waiting for your comments, please tell me your opinion!

post-881-0-49477100-1421103460_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-76436100-1421103470_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

They do look very steep, maybe more fun to wear reclining eating grapes and feeling like a goddess!

The nail varnish is a lovely colour, not too strong to clash with the bold styling of the sandals.

If you like it, wear it.

They do look very steep, maybe more fun to wear reclining eating grapes and feeling like a goddess!

The nail varnish is a lovely colour, not too strong to clash with the bold styling of the sandals.

Thank you, however I am not sure I understood some part of your post... "more fun to wear reclining eating grapes and feeling like a goddess", what do you mean by this?

Thank you, however I am not sure I understood some part of your post... "more fun to wear reclining eating grapes and feeling like a goddess", what do you mean by this?

Nothing sinister, just something like this:

post-12051-0-47429800-1421196803_thumb.j

(but I have yet to see a statue of a Roman goddess in heels!)

If you like it, wear it.

That summer morning we went to a wedding. She had decided to wear again her very high 5.5" stilettos (actually I thought they were 5.25", but I measured them and they are 5.5", even better!). Pictures below.

post-881-0-25229500-1421858924_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-83786400-1421858952_thumb.jpg

We were planning to go shopping after the wedding, but after the ceremony she found out that she had forgotten the somewhat lower pair of 5" platform mules she usually brings together for this purpose... (I mean this pair)

post-881-0-59589700-1421860499_thumb.jpg

However, we were far from home and she didn't want to miss the day, so she took the decision to keep these very uncomfortable 5.5" stilettos on her feet and go shopping on them! This was a decision she would SOON regret...

She really suffered a lot on these heels that day, however everywhere we passed, all eyes were staring on her very sexy and too high (for shopping) stilettos and her continuous heel play (to relieve the pain) and she enjoyed this very much! So she told me that it was worth the pain and continued her shopping trip until the shops were closed late in the afternoon!

• 4 weeks later...

What about these 6" wooden mules (with 1" platform)? Despite the height, she finds them rather comfortable! This is an older pair that she used to wear very often in the past. Now she does not wear them very much anymore, only sometimes when she goes for a morning coffee with her friends.

Waiting for your comments!

post-881-0-59218800-1423841778_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-78970500-1423841763_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-65732500-1423841784_thumb.jpg

I am guessing that they are very nice, but couldn't say for sure without seeing the actual heels.

What do you mean by "actual heels"? Do you mean you want to see the back of the shoe, so as to see the heel? I don't have a pic from the back, but it is a thin stiletto heel.

What do you mean by "actual heels"? Do you mean you want to see the back of the shoe, so as to see the heel? I don't have a pic from the back, but it is a thin stiletto heel.

Pretty sure he was hoping for a side view. I was too!

Thank you! What about these wedge sandals then?

post-881-0-88798600-1424202285_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-51829300-1424202299_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-11730800-1424202305_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-80833600-1424202311_thumb.jpg

This is the highest pair she owns until now! It is 7" high, but it has a big platform (about 2.5"), so it is still walkable.

These sandals really turn a lot of eyes when she wears them and goes out, due to the extreme heel height!

Please tell me your opinion!

Thank you! What about these wedge sandals then?

gf54.JPG

gf55.JPG

gf56.JPG

gf57.JPG

This is the highest pair she owns until now! It is 7" high, but it has a big platform (about 2.5"), so it is still walkable.

These sandals really turn a lot of eyes when she wears them and goes out, due to the extreme heel height!

Please tell me your opinion!

The wedges are awesome!

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Another older pair of 5" snake skin wedge mules. These were in the past her eveyday summer morning mules for running errands. The picture is from a ferry-boat, we were sailing for vacation.

post-881-0-71889400-1424620264_thumb.jpg

It was peak season and the ferry was very crowded, so we did not find anywhere to sit during the 3 hours that the trip lasted. The picture was taken just a few minutes before arriving to our destination, that's why you will notice that her toes were a little "reddened", as she had already spent the whole 3-hour trip standing and walking on these high heeled mules.

Waiting for your comments!