Best Prices From Non-Auction Site, To Buy Shoes

ilovepumps

I've been to ebay, and have gotten some pumps for $13.00 before, BRAND NEW!  They were BCBGirls "Cielo" pump, in hot pink.  VERY beautiful shoes that fits my feet like a glove!  I have also bought from 6pm, which sells A LOT of great shoes for a lot cheaper than you would find them new. Are there any non-auction site that someone may recommend, where they got their shoes very cheap? My shoe collection is over 100 pair, and with almost four months till the end of the year, i wanna get to 150 pairs.  The latest pump that i'm licking my chops over is the Linden pump by Tahari.  SOOOOO HOT!  check it out!

http://www.6pm.com/elie-tahari-linden-black-pewter-black

Anyone else love these??

Nice - -that is until I saw the price. 

OK, I'm a cheap scape. I bought a pair of Tahari penny loafer style heels from DSW at clearance for $14.xx

I think I would be looking around elsewhere for the pair your interested in.

Heelster, you are right with your assessment on the price of those.  Elie Tahari is a hot designer, and those shoes were well over $200 brand new.  Yes, it's a steep, but they're so beautiful.  The closest pump i can find that's equivalent to her Linden pump is the Wrenn pump by Anne Klein.  Both have a cap toe, which is very sexy, IMHO.  I have a pair of Gianni Bini pumps that also have a cap toe.  I've tried ebay, but couldn't find the Linden pump, but i did find Anne Klein Wrenn pump for pretty cheap.  Hopefully i will win the auction on them.  There used to be a great site called like.com where you could find a shoe that's similar to another shoe.  Wish that site was still up.