Cuban Heels...

Rockbass19

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking about, but I don't see any problem with any of it, at least not as far as shock value. Maybe the makeup, depending on how heavily you apply it. I wouldn't hesitate to wear anything you have described to any function, well, 'ceptin' the makeup, it's just not my thing.

You got some really nice looking boots there. I can't imagine that you will get any comments about the height of the heel. To me, they look almost like Latin dancing shoes.

You gave me some good ideas. I'm really stuck in a fashion rut. Maybe I'll try some different colored shirts and a vest.

Even though I wouldn't wear it myself, I hope your wife agrees to let you wear eye makeup. I know very well about a wife putting the nix on certain things. ^^

I got the boots yesterday.  I tried on my pants just to see how they look - and I do like them.  I just wish they came 3 inches high.  These are only 1.75 inches.  As far as the make-up goes, I brought it up to my wife and it's a no-go...she said my make-up is for band performances only...damn...