What Did You Buy Before Or After Your Heels Today?

HappyinHeels

Hello All,

The thought occurred to me the other day after buying sandals at Call it Spring I went to Menards and bought a 3.5 gallon bucket of driveway crack sealer as I'm fixing my driveway. It made me want to ask others what did you buy just before or after you bought heels today? I think the contrast of the products, especially with pictures, could make for an entertaining thread.

No, I did NOT apply the sealer wearing heels but I thought did cross my mind :)

HappyinHeels

Thinking about that, with one of the recent pairs of heels that I bought at a large shopping mall, I sat on a bench and changed ito the heels (first removing the labels of course) before walking to a cafe and sitting down to enjoy a celebratory coffee in my new heels. In general I like to buy heels first and then go and buy any other stuff. Even if I don't change into the new heels (usually because I'm already wearing heels) it's fun to carry the bag/box around knowing my new shoes are in there. The only time I can recall buying something before heels was a pair of knee-high tights so I could wear them to try on heels.

After buying new heels I also enjoy buying pampering products like shampoo, shower cream, body butter or foot lotion, although one time I seem to remember buying something from a hardware store. Recently I wore heels (though I hadn't just bought them) on a very rare visit to browse and buy trousers from the menswear department, which felt very odd indeed. I imagined other shoppers wondering if I was buying the trousers for me or someone else, which is much what they may have wondered when I used to buy heels without trying them on (a long time ago).

If you like it, wear it.