My Giaro Slick Heels

very nice and sexy looking...

how hard is to walk in them considering the height??

I am asking because I was thinking to buy the wedge sandals of the same line...

I can't walk in them the heels too flimsy, but I reckon the wedges would work well(my next purchase)

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

• 2 weeks later...

Nice!

Seeing those I'm struck by two thoughts. First, I could never hope to walk in those, hell, I can't even stand in them. 6" is my max, and even that depends on the shoe. I really cramp up the moment I even try to stand in shoes like these. Secondly, how odd is it that on eBay you can easily find 7" heels but a little lower and its next to impossible to find anything decent (meaning non-Pleaser) above 4" without one of those accursed platforms?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wonderful heels. I do really love the shape and steep arch. I would enjoy putting them on, just to test the arch, but of course not standing in them. I do prefer single sole heels, really.

• 4 months later...
18 hours ago, Xtreme Heels said:

I own a pair of the Giaro Wedges and the steep arch is simply incredible, I love wearing them and surprisingly I find them good to walk in.

Same here, surprisingly comfortable. Having skinny ankles and man size feet platform wedges look hideous on me, so wouldn't venture out in them, but great to wear at home to give the ankles a good work out.

DSC02066 - Copy.JPGDSC02057 - Copy.JPG

These Giaro mules however are not so comfy and very challenging to walk in. Definitely more suitable for lounging around in. :cheeky:

DSC02069 - Copy - Copy.JPG

DSC02103 - Copy - Copy.JPG

• Like 4

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎13 at 5:41 AM, aristoc said:

Same here, surprisingly comfortable. Having skinny ankles and man size feet platform wedges look hideous on me, so wouldn't venture out in them, but great to wear at home to give the ankles a good work out.

DSC02066 - Copy.JPGDSC02057 - Copy.JPG

These Giaro mules however are not so comfy and very challenging to walk in. Definitely more suitable for lounging around in. :cheeky:

DSC02069 - Copy - Copy.JPG

DSC02103 - Copy - Copy.JPG

I would have to disagree with you as I think the wedges look great with the jeans!!! I will agree with you however on the workout you get when you wear them, I love it!!!!Giaro Slick Heels 10.jpgGiaro Slick Heels 8.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!