The Stigma And Power Of Thigh High Boots

JeffB

On 1/8/2016 at 8:35 PM, MackyHeels said:

Your exactly correct the further you delve without hiding the appearance like some here write about trying to do out of fear. Sometimes being bold and not caring woman tend to respect it more and compliment you as well. Lets face it what the pictures show difficult to hide or camouflage  not being noticed with pumps and stocking and skirts.

Do know when i wear female jeans and ankle bootie with a two inch heel, woman already suspect, or know, i'm wearing their style of clothes subtle or not they are aware. Sometimes if i'm hiding it they find it amusing or weird thinking i know he wearing woman skinny jeans or leggings so what's the point of wearing it and covering up, are you shy or embarrassed... Then it makes no sense wearing clothes that is meant to show off your body yet cover it up with. So why not push it further with spiked sexy five inch stiletto oxford booties with dark opaque tights worn with a sweater dress?....:icon_idea:

When i first bought heeled ankle booties and worn a chunky three inch heel it was more bold than the other booties and people did turn their heads noticing. At one point did see my very first  pleasant smile from a female cashier at a store i visited noticing my heeled booties. So when i blatantly wore a female heel no mistakenly that it was female matched up with ultra skinny jeans and winter pea coat it showed i wasn't bothered with anyones stares, huffing and puffing, or smirking giggles, and crude commentary...

Hell woman already label me as looking like a girl (overhearing chatter behind me in store  cashier lineup ) wearing skinny jeggings and cuban ankle booties or high top sneakers. So why not give them exactly what they are implying to one another. Even some woman i overhear say i'm a crossdresser because i wear female yoga crop tights in the gym. While wearing some envious and glamourous heels showing off my lean legs that woman told me before are envious to want including my butt. 

Do know one fact woman enjoy to shop and love clothes and shoes be it knee high flat boots, pumps, heeled ankle booties i know i can pull it off as well if not better as them. Often you hear woman envious of others wearing certain clothes or hair styles, giving compliments or making new friends they adore only because what they wear or look.  

Do notice my collection of female yoga crop tights brings out many woman to delight me wearing it and are attracted to it envious often to the point of jealousy their admissions not mine.

So their is a dilemma which women have when a male attires himself completely with feminine athletic attire head to toe and they just love the coordination color and style, yet find it wrong for a man to wear it be it, with attractive physique to go along, such as the picture below.   

RAGA-WN43_V1(2).jpg.80e4ff915c5984a8eec5

Often times in the summer i wear short shorts cutoffs and a nice suntan showing off my smooth silky legs. Woman may laugh at first thinking he has legs like a woman then almost always correct themselves saying better than a woman or wishing she looked like me.

I have few very high boots - (maybe 3) and i don't wear them a lot, but i have been in the mood lately. 

To your example, in summer i often wear shorter shorts and sandals or wedges. Legs smooth and bare.I get very little in the way of negative feedbac.

1 hour ago, robbiehhw said:

I have few very high boots - (maybe 3) and i don't wear them a lot, but i have been in the mood lately. 

To your example, in summer i often wear shorter shorts and sandals or wedges. Legs smooth and bare.I get very little in the way of negative feedbac.

Don't feel in my  case woman laugh all the time seeing me in denim cutoff short shorts in summer months. If they are surprised seeing me dressed in shorts it's reasonable for a smirking reaction of what they associate  as wearing  woman styles unusual to be seen worn as a male.

If they stare longer often times an initial smirk goes to positive smile, only when someone mentions what i'm wearing is overheard by her friend or stranger in passing. Usually if i get the stoic shock stare it's either they love how i appear or find it wrong often follows some opinion describing my attire trying to shame me or displeasing anti-compliment.

Such as a cashier noticing my short shorts at a costco checkout lineup. Once i was doing the transaction the cashier was talking to another customer and associate behind her making comments of the dislike of males wearing "girl shorts" was disgusting. Yet  saying all this while i'm packing up my groceries into the cart as if i didn't hear her or she was talking about some other male, being no other male had on shorts as short as mine, i knew i was the target of her opinion.  Only because  my cashier had to make a reply because the other cashier beside us or associate and female with her boyfriend/husband customer made mention of me out loud to whomever agreed of their opinions. 

Don't you hate that, when a female makes outloud comments to strangers in a crowd and others just have to join unsolicited replies back, agreeing or adding to the negative feedback overheard.  Only thing feedback consists of is asking for opinion. Yet  i never asked anyone what they thought of me wearing these denim cutoffs. Would prefer the woman would compliment me or at least give me a pleasant hello only because they enjoy my attire. Only consolacion was looking at the two females i didn't think they could look as good my legs in the same short denim shorts. In fact whenever someone protests loudly for anyone to hear or is inviting interest from others of their negative beliefs is often the opposite angry at themselves seeing someone else look good even the opposite gender.

Similar to me when i see a woman in asume bootie stiletto heels that i'm envious about i tend to want to be angry. Not to her wearing some beautiful heels but angry at myself not finding and wearing them as well. I can easily be angry and take it out on the female calling it sluty to whomever is listening including her. Or mock woman being lazy outloud wearing UGG boots calling it disgusting and funny like Homer Simpson cartoon feet while preferring woman to dress in heels. 

Sort of the same when a thonger is sunbathing on a beach and a female notices and wishes she wore one herself, but does the next best thing tucking the excess material up her but crack into a make-shift thong. 

I do think there some envious reactions from both genders to what we wear and what we present like. I have rarely seen the passive aggressive chatter than you have, but i could be dense and maybe its more behind my back.

One time in an airport security line last summer, i was dressed 100% girl, T-shirt top and nice skinny jeans and sandals. I removed the latter and was barefoot in line, when i noticed a lady nudge her friend and point at my toes, which were pained a canary blue to match my jeans. I immediately smiled at her and she blushed knowing she had been caught. She recovered well though by saying " That is so cool, what color is that? Like canary? " i replied exactly and she responded something to the effect of " you rock". lol

On 1/13/2016 at 4:12 PM, robbiehhw said:

I do think there some envious reactions from both genders to what we wear and what we present like. I have rarely seen the passive aggressive chatter than you have, but i could be dense and maybe its more behind my back.

One time in an airport security line last summer, i was dressed 100% girl, T-shirt top and nice skinny jeans and sandals. I removed the latter and was barefoot in line, when i noticed a lady nudge her friend and point at my toes, which were pained a canary blue to match my jeans. I immediately smiled at her and she blushed knowing she had been caught. She recovered well though by saying " That is so cool, what color is that? Like canary? " i replied exactly and she responded something to the effect of " you rock". lol

The chatter you speak of is common that i come across wearing my clothes be it at a gym or grocery store etc,, 

Only thing you can do is take it, and try to ignore their failed attempt to goat you into a nasty scene in public. These people want you to know their disapproval some actually hate what i wear thinking it's abomination for a man to attempt to attire such clothes or heels.

So the woman wants to speak out saying to her husband/girlfriend  and whomever overhears or wants to join in. That a male dressed in XYZ should be ashamed and embarrassed in public. This will cause him shame maybe belittled giggles will regret wearing what he has on saving the style for her to wear. 

We sometimes have a stumbling block in our mind for some pieces of clothing, shoes that seen on someone looks dreadful but are actually great attire. Yet our head can't shake off the image imprinted of someone wearing it badly or ill fitting in our minds which turns us off of that particular item of shoes, clothes..

If your that sort of person not backing down and attempt to defend your choice of clothes from these passive aggressive clever people. In my case if i use the example from my last reply the costco checkout i can tell you how it might transpire.

First off if i defended telling i didn't ask or appreciate for anyone's opinion for my clothing selection and they should mind their business because they are rude.

I can tell you group of people the female customer will either talk back or ignore replying to only her husband/boyfriend some more negative comments or labels about me. The cashier would say, i wasn't talking to you. Again would be argument over semantics and would anger customers waiting in line  that i'm holding up the checkout for a discussion of opinions in fashion sense and rudeness.

If i was to follow the outspoken couple out of the store berating her opinions to others and doing a good job, then the boyfriend would step in defending his woman's virtue. Usually it would be name calling and verbal assaults amongst us until a third party such as another employee or manager observes what is happening and tries to stop the aggressor. Which would be me, asking to leave  that couple alone. Which they only want the last word what they think, but afraid to say it to my face only walking away back towards me. All a while following them out as some dog at their feet. 

In these situations there is a no win plan. Only makes me out as some crazy guy while other people in  the store or associates believe i'm wearing female shorts verbally attacking some innocent couple trying to shop. So your labeled as some weirdo or mentally unbalanced person.

Have you come across let's say a black woman yelling at some customer at a store and none understands why. Only thing they do make sense of is a woman is screaming at another for some unapparent reason. Yet we don't see the whole story what started the anger from the black woman. Perhaps the woman being yelled at was a troll who said a few things to her thus getting upset. 

Unless you dress like your gender and trend to society normal fashion styles people can only think of upset person verbally assaulting another for some good reason. If your dressed unique in cross gender clothing people begin to transfer their benifit of doubt to the wrong person and blame you being mentally unstable because what he is wearing.

Really interesting feedback. I wonder if there is a cultural difference in the places that we live. I was trying to remember the last passive agressive comment or gesture i saw and i think it was at the airport in Denver. I was wearing booties, skinny jeans and a woman's leather jacket and a t-shirt. My makeup was pretty light though and Some guy sitting with his wife gave me the tsk tsk sound and shook his head...whatever dude have a nice flight.  Perhaps i see it less because it is assumed im female more now, which is still sort of a strange feeling to me because most of my life my hair was pretty short and i dressed fairly androgynous.