My heel collection

As promised (although long awaited) i will release some snaps of my small collection. its fun to mess with the camera :D

These are the first boots i got. My girlfriend gave them to me. They are a size 7 but due to a lot of use my sz9 feet fit perfect :(. 4.5 in heels.

Posted ImagePosted Image

These are my block boots. also 4.5in heels and v comfortable.

Posted Image

These are my favorite heels, 4.5in stilettos, but the boot is a tight fit which gives a nice sensation.

Posted Image

Heres a couple more pictures with the boots sat on my fish tank :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

the girlfriend is getting a bit fond of my camera so she might even take a few of me wearing if anyone is interested :o

bye 4 now

Daz :D

no not real leather. they were my "25 specials from MKone, and it was a right git to find in sz8 have to comment although they arent leather, it diesnt feel like thin crappy material, and theres plenty of support, and they are comfortable

That pair in your first picture looks like they are made from denim material. I bet they look great with jeans of the same color.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

suprisingly each one of the above has been from mk one. the top ones are denim he others the cheaper leather imitation. they were all £25, but you will only find upto size 8 and thats in a big outlet like sheffield or leeds. these shoes can be bought from schuh but are a bit more expensive for the same thing with a schuh label the denim ones do look great with jeans. i like the boots, but they have a really thin sole and are quite uncomfortable to walk in after a bit, there is no cushion on the sole unline the black ones which i managed a full day in london with, and they were fine :D

hey daz great collection, i like all of them the block one are kinda phunky, nigel have a look in brantano u might have luck there as most high street retailers will only go to eight on fashion items, but brantano go to 9 an 10. nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Hi, Thanks Nhoj, the Wife and I have looked around brantano and there aint much there, not like this anyway. Anyway, while I have your attention, there are some great boots in the Next Clearance place in Filton, they do up to a 43 but I am unsure if they are a big 43 or a small 43. there is nothing suitable at the moment although there are some stunning brown stilletto boots at £40, too expensive for me as I wont be wearing them much. thanks for thinking of me and thanks for the call last weekend, Mozilla rules! no more farting around with IE6 for me! I can see all the pictures, Lovley. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Hi Nhoj, What! you mean you dio not know? you are the man I look to for information about shoes in Bristol, and here am I teaching you a trick or two :D Firstly, do you know where the MOD is? If you do then head for that and it is next to McDonalds. there is also a small brantano there, so you could get the directions from their website. But you still have not answered my question! Do Next run a small size or a large size? Best wishes,

The angels have the phonebox.

Hello Ruthy! Those boots look terrific on you! I normally admit to liking higher heels than that (4" or 4 1/2" upwards), but in this case I must say that your outfit is so well-chosen than those boots look just great as they are! Well done! Any other pics in due course would be most welcome! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi Heelfan Thanks for the compliment. I do generally prefer 4" plus myself - but these spikey ones together with their sibling pair really took my eye - I bought them straight away !! The two pairs come in at 3 1/2 " but they are really really comfy to wear and that means a full days shopping. My friend Donna from Taunton wholeheartedly agrees with me after quickly trying them on in the nightclub we were at !! I am out tonight (Sat 14th Feb) in Plymouth with a couple of friends. Nikki loves taking piccies, plus having her own taken, so there should be a fair few shots available for perusal over the next week or so. A shame that she doesn't really favour heels - as her legs are stunning. I am working on it though :D Hopefully see you soon in Bristol. Ruth

i look forward to seeing the pics ruthy_k, do have a good time. nigel the next place must be new as it was not there the last time i hit the brantano`s. oh well will have to go have a look around. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Hi everyone

I've included this one in the "metric or imperial" thread as well.

They are 4 1/4" stilletos from Top Shop (£35)

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1077370564.jpg

and some shots of my first ever boots that I bought - I do so love these !!!

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1077371527.jpg

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1077372170.jpg

Hope you like,

Ruthy

x

actually i only have four. my other pair are ankle boots with a wedge heel, and are in a seperate post. although fascinated by footwear of the heeled sort, i have to limit my financial spending as they arent at the minute to be worn as much as my normal mens shoes

Hi I understand that predicament. I decided about 2years ago to get a new credit card and go shopping. In 6months i had 40 pairs of shoes and boots. To date the collection is 76 pairs. A total of 135pairs have passed through my hands (or should I say feet) since i began my collection, AND yes they are all hidden away from prying eyes... Most pairs are size 7uk or more. I'll try to get some links or piccys posted.