Has Anyone Ordered From Giaro.com From Outside Germany?

barney15c

I have found a gorgeous pair of Ankle boots in a large size that I want to buy on the giaro.com website.

However I don't know if they ship outside of Germany, I did a google translate on their site and it appears not as I could not register unless I had a German address. Does anyone know if the company ships outside of Germany on request? 

Thank You!

post-139-0-93683200-1407440208_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

I've ordered from golden6_de (ebay seller) which are based in Germany, and it has only taken 4 days for them to arrive

They seem to have all the range, and if you bid on the shoes you can get them a lot cheaper

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

wow in the slick line they do have some sexy very high wedges...and not really expensive

mm

does anybody know if they ship out of germany??

They ship to england, I would bid on the shoes not buy now as you can get them a lot cheaper

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

I have found a gorgeous pair of Ankle boots in a large size that I want to buy on the giaro.com website.

However I don't know if they ship outside of Germany, I did a google translate on their site and it appears not as I could not register unless I had a German address. Does anyone know if the company ships outside of Germany on request? 

Thank You!

I´m interested in the same pair and being German myself, I dug my way through the fine print of both the Giaro and ebay golden_6 pages.

Golden_6 is the same company as Giaro, so you would be dealing with the same guys. On their ebay listings it is clearly stated that they will NOT ship to non european union contries. The US is on their exclusion list, probaly to avoid the customs procedures.

On any proper german webshop they have to list their AGB´s, which are their common rules of trade and on the Giaro site they do not exclude shipments to non-EU countries. (Even I had to read it three times, this jurisdical stuff is sometimes hard to understand).

So, before you buy anything from Giaro, contact them first and ask them very nicely if they are willing to ship to the US and make it clear that you are willing to pay any customs fees and taxes.They might not be willing to sell you something, but asking never hurts.

I just looked it up, if the total amount payed including postage is under 22 Euros, neither custums fees nor taxes have to be paid, if the value is between 22 and 150 Euros no customs fees but import tax has to be paid. That is for imports into Germany, you have to check from your side, what the limits are in the US.

Heeled greetings

Eric

Thanks very much for that Eric. Fortunately I live in the UK and fall under the EU so will be able to bid..I have seen what I want on Ebay Germany so will be going for it. I'll post if i'm sucessfull!

UPDATE

=======

Thanks to my friends advice on HHplace especially luketheduke8 whose suggestion  secured the deal for my dream ankle boots :)

Just won them on Golden_6 ebay auctions for 30.50 euro plus 17.90 euro shipping a saving of at least 34.40 euros plus their shipping charge!!!!! on their website price of  64.90 euros!!!!

Very very happy - thanks guys I got my boots and saved a small fortune. :thumbsup:

Luckily we were not bidding for the same size, but I got outbid way beyond my limit. I´m trying again, they put my size up for auction again. Would you mind giving us a short review about those booties once you have them?

Heeled and laced 

Eric

Certainly will Eric, they are ready to be picked up from the post office tomorrow as I was not at home to received my package. Will let you know as soon as I have tried them on.

Lee