Favorite color on boots.

Man-in-Boots

What are your favorite boot colors?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite boot colors?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder black is so popular. It can be color coordinated with any outfit ...... except maybe a white bridal gown :D

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 10 months later...

No wonder black is so popular. It can be color coordinated with any outfit ...... except maybe a white bridal gown :)

I never thought of a bride wearing black high heeled boots or shoes with her wedding gown. I think that would be extremely sexy. :o

She sure would be making a statement as to who would be in charge in their home. High heels are powerful and she would be a powerful bride.

POWER TO FEMALES WHO WEAR HIGH HEELS REGULARLY!

My favorite color in boots is black. Nothing new in that, is there. I also have a pair of knee-boots in antigue taupe. I liked the boot style and that was the only color available at the time and they were on sale, so I bought them. I have them on now as I post this. Mickey says that the color will tip everyone off that they are ladies boots. I have worn them in public anyways. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Y'all !! :oops: Hope your Christmas's were Fantastic and here's an early Happy 2005 to ya too. Digging back in past "...Guys" topics, found the link below (you'll probably have to COPY & PASTE it to your "Address" line though) with small photo in 1st reply that'll add a twist and a lot a pizzazz(?) to the "White Bridal Gown" comments stated by BootLover1935 and PJ. How would ya like viewin' them puppies 1st time around when time to get the Garter off her and then again later at night???? :) Then again, fellow stablemate Bootish (hope he's stiil around) proudly struts his stuff in same goods. Guess the Black Pair or any other colour(s) can go well for the 2nd or 3rd (or ...etc.) time around. :o Until we meet again, Take Care and Be Booted!!!!

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=1770

Boots Rock!!!!

• 2 years later...

I love boots, no matter what the color is. I have had or have at the moment black, red, purple, white, brown, beige, grey. I don't really know why but I tend to be more into buying bold colors. I love wearing white boots. I believe that it is extremely sexy to wear a color that is more visible like white.

hhds, pink??? wow.. i never got the guts to wear pink boots in public and in fact i don't own pink boots.. hehe :wavey:

I voted for black. But where is "hhds" to whom you answered? Deleted?

At least I'm wearing 8-cm-cowgirl boots from pink suede leather regularly on the street. They are matching fine to my light blue miss sixty drainpipe jeans and a narrow white muscle shirt. No reason for placing a "lol".

btw: you have completely forgotten the white colour :smile:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I voted for black. But where is "hhds" to whom you answered? Deleted?

hhds is a former member who left HHplace several years ago.

Have a happy time!

hhds is a former member who left HHplace several years ago.

Now I'm totally confused. How could Man-in-Boots answer to a since many years vanished member? He is owing me a convincing explanation!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Now I'm totally confused. How could Man-in-Boots answer to a since many years vanished member? He is owing me a convincing explanation!

First, check the date on "Man-in-Boots" reply. It was in January 2004, more than three years ago. "Man-in-Boots" and "hhds" were involved in a dialogue back then.

Second, (my memory is a little fuzzy on this) I seem to recall "hhds" deleted all his posts when he left -- or maybe the admins did -- I think "hhds" requested it. Trouble is, the deleted posts disjoint the thread and make it confusing. This is why we no longer delete posts from departing members -- it is just too difficult to clean everything up afterward. Our policy now is "Anything you post here will remain here in perpetuity as long as it conforms to the forum guidelines."

Have a happy time!

If I could afford custom-made boots ands shoes from bespoke services, my "I design my own colours" choice would be literally true. I've had some phenomenal opportunities, however, especially recently, to acquire several pair in patterns of colors, textures, and designs that are (to my tastes) just gorgeous. I've already worn some of them out in public, and they sure do get attention! Though I am now in debt up to my eyeballs following my last purchase (not something I usually do, but well worth it in this case), I am shopping for clothing to go well with the colors and patterns of these boots (persistence pays off at overstock/closeouts discounters like Ross). I will eventually be ready to post some photos.