Man-in-Boots

how tall are you without heels?  

379 members have voted

1. 1. how tall are you without heels?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the torso of a six footer and the legs of someone who would be 5' 4" so it averages out to 5' 8". I like 2" heels because they change my proportions.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

im 5'9 without heels, ill be 6' 1.5 in my heels as they are all 4.5 inches :D

Ah, but have you measured yourself in heels? Your height plus the heel height doesn't necessarily equal your heel-wearing height (there was some discussion on this in another thread recently)

Emma

My size is 177 centimeters (1meter77) without heels. I never use the imperial system (inches, feet, miles, etc.), and I don't recommended that system. I'm entirely metric, sorry for those folks who unfortunality still use imperial sizes.

Woman Boots, queen of the shoes

jbmajoor wrote:

I don't recommended that system. I'm entirely metric, sorry for those folks who unfortunality still use imperial sizes.

Being a little condescending aren't you, jbmajoor? One thing you've got to learn is that, know matter how much you might believe in "European Invincibility," people in your country really don't know what's best for everyone else.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ha!!!! both of you sound like jack asses!!!! So I am going to be a bigger one, I use both with no problems!! :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

oh oh, not the old "metric v imperial " debate. I can use both, and often have to. BTW I am 5' 5" barefooted. I prefer imperial too, as I'm sick of the Euro fuhrers dictating hat we in the UK can do.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I'm 6-2 in my bare feet. If I was any good at basketball, I would've made a great point guard in the NBA! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like everyone’s between 5' 5" & 6' 4"! No surprise really. I would suggest a new pole with steps of 2" if you want to get a better idea. It could also include metric conversions for the Europeans. :D