How tall are you without heels?

Man-in-Boots

how tall are you without heels?  

379 members have voted

1. 1. how tall are you without heels?

I'm 6'3" barefoot but can get up to 6'9" depending on my selection for that day. I don't care how tall i look i just care about the fact that they feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Terri_sandal, Having been a chemistry major in college, I had to learn all about the Metric System. In my everyday life, though, it's inches, feet, etc. So I still have to do the calculation in my head whenever I see mm, cm or m: "Hmmm, let's see: if there are 2.54 cm to the inch..." :P Rainbow

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Hi, Terri_sandal,

Having been a chemistry major in college, I had to learn all about the Metric System. In my everyday life, though, it's inches, feet, etc. So I still have to do the calculation in my head whenever I see mm, cm or m: "Hmmm, let's see: if there are 2.54 cm to the inch..."

8)

Rainbow

Hi Rainbow,

I'm also an addicted of the metric system. Educated in theoretical physics, no wonder :P

How many people know how to convert metric measures into imperial measures and vice versa?

Here my ultimate conversion formulas :D

Imperial to metric system

30.48 * feet + 2.54 * inches = cm

Metric to imperial

int (cm / 30.48) = feet

(cm - 30.48 * feet) / 2.54 = inches

"int" means downrounding to the next lower natural number. By example int (12.63) =12

Here an example of my own body height:

30.48 * 6 + 2.54 * 3 = 190.5

int (190.5/ 30.48) = 6 feet

(190.5 - 30.48 * 6) / 2.54 = 7.6 / 2.54 = 3 inches

I allowed me a little bit of rounding in the mm area. Hoping to have helped all victims from the mathematical section of the Pisa study :P

micha

Don't know why the forum software is totally convinced that "three zero point four eight" is the coolest number ... may be because of the eight followed by a closing bracket :o

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Micha,

The page on the URL didn't come up.

Rainbow

Did I even send an URL with my messy conversion formulas :P

Don't know, what URL you are talking about. My own heels pictures are stable in the internet since more than 2 years. Not this Yahoo bullshit which is vanishing often already after a week.

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

6"2"

Seems by the poll results that most high wearers are not paying attention to the admonishment (often directed at tall women) to not hwear high heels if you are tall! I love seeing a tall person in heels.

A lot of tall girls have shoe sizes consistent with their height - an ex of mine wore the same size as me at the time when we were together, and she was 6'1" (73cm) - and a lot of the girls themselves don't seem to be interested either. A friend of mine said she didn't want to be another Louisiana pelican, so she refuses to wear heels... but there are the girls that are just as tall that only need like a size 9, so they wear heels often... there's this girl in my biol class who's about my height when she wears heels, but i'm already sure she's no bigger than a size 10...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

micha, Years ago the USA government attempted to convert the country to metric but the populace resisted and the idea died a quiet death. I find that using sysetms of conversion is useful for mathematics or science but simply using a measure day in and day out is the best way to to develop a sense for the size/quantity that is being described. The metric system is much easier to use mathmatically and scientifically but people hate (and are afraid of) change. Isn't that what us heal wearing (or want to wear) guys are up against?

classic style high heel boots

Agreed, Dressboots, I find it easier to conceptualize relative measurements once I get into the Metric mindset. Of course, to get there, I have to think, "Let's see: one meter is a little more than a yard. So a kilometer is about a thousand yards, which is about 3,000 feet...etc." I dare say that if folks raised on hectares, cm, ml, etc. were forced to learn pounds, inches, pints, etc., they would resist like hell! :P Rainbow PS. Let's not forget acres!

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

• 1 year later...

i am 5'8" to 5'9" bare foot my heels very from 3" to 7" depending on how daring/adventurous i feel. i honestly feel u can wear heels whatever your height is later john

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

I'm 6.1 (184 cm) in bare foot and I usually wear 6" Domina sandals of my icon. I don't feel really tall in heels, but I realize that when i'm on them people see one man nearly 2 metres tall (they notice me apart from my heels! :evil:)

Stay heeled and smile to life!

Hi Dawn This one appears to be the original based on the start date and the Take II is meant to be a "rework" of this one but with more accurate answers... This is why I would like to get all the polls into the "Surveys" section above to avoid confusions and duplicate polls appearing... Would that be a good idea?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Agreed. While this one was a great idea, the preliminary results showed the response range was too wide. As a result, 95% of the data is lumped into 2 of the 10 categories. My "Take II" was an attempt to better arrange the response curve (successful, from the curves), but people keep posting here, instead. Should I lock this with a polite note asking that those who've voted here please re-vote on Take II so the board can obtain more accurate results?

• 2 weeks later...