High heel boots for men store in Sweden

Man-in-Boots

Hello, everyone. For you those living or visiting Stockholm, Sweden, there a store that sells high heel boots for men. The store is called Sko-Und and itis located in downtown Stockholm. They have very nice boots for men in various colors. I had bought a pair there. :( They also got ladies shoes and boots. So go there and see for yourself and hope that u will be satisfited with the store. Let u know there have 2 Sko-Und stores on the same street. Let me know if u already heard of it or already bought stuff there. Good Luck :D

Can you tell us all whether this shop for men's heels stocks a) Fetishy stilettoey, platformy, boots only, or B) Discreet streetheels with broader, squarer toes and chunkier of semichunky heels, or c) a mixture of both? I would be most interested. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

chrissp, i bought black boots there and they only have size 46 left and i took the last one. I long for the light brown ones with higher heels and tall shaft but they dont have anymore left.. all they have is 44 or under. does that boots seems familiar to you? They have many guys shopping for boots in that store and i am beginning to wonder are they members of this site??? :( Heelfan, that store only focus on shoes and boots, no sexy stuff BUT cool stuff through. It is a must and see store. Welcome to Sweden. :D Raoul

I was lucky to find a pair of ankle boots (all man made) about a year ago in a surplus outfit called "Smålänningens marknad" and as soon that I found that the stated size (EU) 41 fit my assumedly 43 feet, I asked them to put aside the sibling pair for me until I had the chance to pick them up. This next pair was a bit tighter than the one I got at the first trip, but as I have broken the heels on that pair, who's to complain... -My advice is that you should always check the shoes for a fit (if remotely reasonable) before giving up on a certain model. TallSwede

Chrispp, sorry i don't have a photo of that boots and i tried to find a website of that store but they don't have it. i plan to go back there again in the near future and beg them to order size 46.. i long for that light brown boots :D Tallswede, where is Smålänningens marknad located? do they sell men boots as well? Raoul

Smålänningens marknad is a large (about 10.000m2) warehouse that sell most anything at low prices. They have a large clothes and shoe section where they sell a mix of up to date and "out of fashion" stuff. It is situated in the village Bredaryd in Småland between Värnamo and Smålandsstenar, and impossible to miss as it lies along the road and looks like an IKEA building in size. Regards, TallSwede