Red Heels

newguy

I finally bought red high heels. They r payless brand but I am learning how to walk and on a budget. I wore them dark slim jeans and black polo. I would love to get some 5" red heels but that will be later on when I can walk good. I know when my wears her red heels she can feel the power of red. Who can tell me has felt the power of red and what does it feel like. I cannot wait to wear them more.

Hope you enjoy wearing your red heels. I have many pairs of red heels, in shoes, sandals and even boots. I love wearing red shoes. They are definitely attention getters. The more you wear bright colors like red the more confidence you'll feel. I gets lots of compliments from the ladies wearing red heels.

I also wear bright colors like hot pink/fuchsia, purple, royal blue, white, green and yellow. I have almost any color that they make for heels. As you wear bright colors, in heels, you'll become more comfortable wearing them. I DO!!!!!!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Wow those r some bright colors u wear bluejay. Its really gonna take a confidence boost to wear red out. I mostly wear black or brown and do good. I am sure if I can pull off red then other colors will come in time. Girls at payless loved them but said if I can find the right jeans then I am golden. But that's another topic. I am just taking one day at a time. Any ideas on have to walk out in pulic in red or bright colors.

The "power of red" is definitely real. Once you overcome your reservations and wear red, it does boost your self-confidence. Heels provoke mixed reactions (approval and disapproval), and red also provokes the same mixed reactions, so red+heels amplifies that. If you can shrug off the disapproving glances (which are really quite mild), the positive reactions really make up for it.

Your choice to wear them with dark slim jeans is a great way to go. I like to also wear maybe a red t-shirt under a blue denim or black jacket/cardigan or at least some small element of red in the outfit. I think this colour-coordination helps to bring the red heels into an overall style statement so they're not just an isolated oddity. I think the same applies with other bright colours too, my other favourites are fuchsia and especially bright turquoise - both are fun and exciting to wear, but not quite the little extra magic that red seems to have.

If you like it, wear it.

Thanks sh by the way love reading ur post. Outfits r very well put together. Looking forward to reading ur next adventures. Thanks for giving us ideas and building confidence everyday.

I agree with SleekHeels that any color shoe can be made to work, and look good, and I'll give you an example. I was out and about today at a mall (no, I wasn't jaunting, wasn't in the mood) and saw a pretty Asian lady in her mid 30's wearing a black pencil skirt and silver, yes, SILVER pumps with three inch heels, and she looked sharp! I definitely made a mental note of that as something to try myself down the road.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Red shoes/boots stand out, as not many people wear them regularly. I bought black, brown and navy blue before getting, red, white and tan etc.

I saw a lady in red boots afew years back and complimented her on the boots/outfit. She seamed to appreciate the compliment.

In my local supermarket they have a Virgin holidays shop. The ladies who work there wear red shoes and outfits and I often see them whilst in the supermarket.

Black and red are a nice combination.

I almost bought a pair of red Karmen pumps with the help of a helpful Payles manager.  She was trying to find the right fit and the red pair in 12W was a fairly good fit. but I was wanting the black shiny.  It must have been just that one pair as others in the 12W just did not fit and they were gone when I checked back at that location.  She got another pair in but the fit was not the same and she knew it and could not figure why.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Red is powerful for sure, I tried getting a pair of red boots last year only to find out they had sold the last pair.

I missed that one, looking for some others in the future. I could also do a burgundy red which I like as well.

Does take more confidence to wear red which I can appreciate, that I am still working towards. Just need the right occasion I think!