Indiegogo Project

Tallboots

Yes, perhaps they are. And I have no idea on how the quality is. What triggered me was the styles. To me they look a bit more "in-style" oriented then most shops I've encountered. That alone makes me tick. :) Anyway... I funded the project with 75€ and got a Voucher valid 150€. Maybe that's one of the reasons they're expensive. :) Now I can only hope more people fund them so I get my money's worth. :)

What happens if there target isn't meet? Do you get your money back?

I wrote and asked the same question. The project states they will go through with it even if they don't meet the target, but I felt they have a long way to go. Here's what they answered: "[...] We know that €32 000 might be too much to ask for and we've set our own limit at €5000. Anything below that we will contact everyone who has funded us and offer to pay back to those who want it. Over €5000 means we will open, but have a lot fewer models to offer. If so, it will take some time before we can have all the models we want. This is something we want to do, so if our funders are with us, then the store will grow bigger in time. Hopefully IndieGoGo will get us going.[...].

A tad expensive though I thought...

I dont really care about the prices. I will probably donate 25$USD ( just a small contribution of support ) as I like their theme, but their products are GOD AWEFUL! All jackstands and nothing of interest at all.

One would think that out of 20 different models, a simple elegant ' classic pump ' or ' court shoe ' which is the BASIC of all ' high heels ' would be offered?

Again, I support their theme but if they want full on support, how about something simple to start with that could be used by their target demograph?

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

It's funny. I was going to write that classic pumps can be found "everywhere". And from reading about the project it would seem they want to go for something that is found in smaller sizes, but not so easy to find in large sizes. I don't know if they'll manage that, and I can only speak for my self, but every time I wisit shops like "Zappos" or "Zalando" I see all these gorgeous styles anly available in sizes up to EU41 (US11W). It's frustrating. So far, what you think is GOD AWEFUL, I see as drop dead gorgeous. But we can't all be a like... :)

Anyway... I droped by their shop again, and it seems they are filling up more styles. So my statement about classic pumps no longer seem to apply! :D