I Got Posted On Facebook In Heels

mlroseplant

. . . except that you can't see them. But still, it's a first. Those pants are hemmed perfectly. For heels that are about an inch higher, which is what I normally wear. The second photo shows what I was wearing on my feet, except in black, rather than tan. My second thought is that I really need to lose that last 5 pounds so I can go back down to a size 4 pant. Yes, I really do still have a butt in there. . . Somewhere.

post-19325-0-73739600-1404043144_thumb.j

post-19325-0-11681900-1404043176_thumb.j

Who posted the pic?  You can't even see your shoes.  That's no fun????

Nice sandals tho……   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

The picture was posted by a friend of mine who is a self-proclaimed high heel girl. Sometimes, we talk about shoes. She is always complimentary, but my wife claims she also wonders about me behind my back. Whatever. Yes, SF, you're right. The picture is not terribly exciting, but it is a first. I did not realize how long my pants were. They are actually hemmed for heels that are about an inch higher. I like to have them about an inch off the ground. Any shorter, and they get caught in the backs of my mules, which drives me nuts. I have taken to wearing skinnies with sandals sometimes, but the wife doesn't like it, so not very often. Maybe the next time will be a more exciting picture, at least to people on this forum.

ha ha ha…  I was just giving ya a hard time…  At least you have a pic on Facebook, I don't have any!!!  

Take care…  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"