Does It Ever Make You Wonder?

BTBAIHeels

I came here via the forums at crossdressers.com. At the time they were mainly interested in "passing" as a woman. Man-in-a-skirt mode was somewhat frowned upon. I dabbled in that, but it really wasn't me, I was just there for the heels.

Since coming here i've become much more interested in androgynus borderline women's shoes, and wearing them openly. Before i was all about sexy stilettos but closet wearing only. This is progress in my book. There is no shame. I still have the patent pumps but rarely dig them out.

Not sure yet where it's headed, but thanks for the ride.

I have stuck around because I have received many rewards from this forum.

1 The confidence to wear heels in public.

2 Two count them two trips to london.

3 A weekend in the city with some good friends.

4 Meny great talks with you folks.

So I am a greatful heel wearer.

Scott aka Crotchhiboots

77r90dL lf

BTBAIHeels,

Your statement is testimony that encourages us "old-timers" to stick around and help out the newbies. A lot of people get bored with the posts here after a while. "I went out in heels and nothing bad happened" posts are frequent and can be monotonous. Some of those folks tend to conclude there is nothing more that this forum can give them, and they unfortunately leave, never to be heard from again. To anyone here contemplating leaving because of boredom, I would say "Ask not what this forum can do for you. Ask what you can do for this forum!" I think some famous guy said something like that once about a country. My point is that anyone who gets something out of this forum, be it courage, fashion ideas, friends, or fun, owes something to the forum, and can repay that debt by sticking around and encouraging others!

Steve

Steve,

The "I went out in heels and nothing bad happened posts" helped to inspire me to push the envelope and wear heels in public.  While they were monotonous for some, I found them helpful.  Hearing it again and again from different members from around the world helped validate that truth for me.

vector

Steve,

The "I went out in heels and nothing bad happened posts" helped to inspire me to push the envelope and wear heels in public. While they were monotonous for some, I found them helpful. Hearing it again and again from different members from around the world helped validate that truth for me.

vector

In that case, I guess I'll keep posting! I'm glad I can be of small help to someone.

Vector,

That's my point. While those posts may be boring and monotonous to some more experienced guys, they are very helpful to others, and fulfill a worthwhile purpose. So my message is that if you are a person who is bored with those posts, instead of leaving us, try telling us what YOU do to satisfy your heeling urges. Tell us of your adventures and encourage the new people who come here looking for inspiration and asking questions. If you've been down that road before, don't just lurk and gloss over their posts; answer questions, tell us what worked for you, post advice and photos. Add to the conversation in a constructive and instructive way! You'll feel better about yourself for helping others!

Mlroseplant,

It might not seem all that significant to you as an experienced heeler, but it can be HUGE to someone just starting out. Guys who want to get out there but are afraid of their own shadow or insecure because of their social conditioning need to see these posts from you and others! Thanks for doing your part.

Steve

Well, to be honest, I can't remember how I found HHP, but, at the end of the day, that doesn't really matter, I'm proud to be a member. And, as a "veteran" member, I consider it my responsibility to contribute with my exploits for the benefit of newcomers out there thinking about taking that big step of wearing heels in public. And while I've clearly evolved from just wearing heels to being a freestyler with my passion for wearing women's clothes, I still consider HHP as a fun place to visit on a regular basis.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!