Another Pair Worn To Work

I was originally documenting what I wear to work in another thread but I have not had anything anything new in a while. These are very old, got them back in the 90's. This was something I would sneak around in back in the day. What was really cool was when I saw a friends wife wearing the same thing. I know they are not much to look at and the heel is low, but I had to wear them to work at least once. My goal is to wear as many of my shoes to work at least once, although some will never make it. Back when these were popular me and my wife called these "trainers". The heels were low and chunky so it made them easy to walk in.

post-2198-0-74823800-1403283550_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-44801900-1403283648_thumb.jp

Maybe you could learn to rotate the photos you post to make them right side up? Your readers would appreciate it and it's not difficult. Most programs that open photos have a way to do it. Please take the time to learn. Thanks.

Nice heels, by the way.

Steve

post-4071-0-16692300-1403292994_thumb.jp

post-4071-0-51174300-1403293116_thumb.jp

Well, rotate them 180 degrees before posting and all will be well.

If I dont know which ones will be upside down until I upload them, how do I know which ones to turn upside down before uploading.

Well, rotate them 180 degrees before posting and all will be well. Thanks!

Steve

Now you are becoming a pain in the arse.

How do I know which ones to rotate upside down before uploading if I dont know they will be upside down until I upload it. Not all upload upside down.

no thanks needed.

I'm laughing. Such a state of the art phone can't handle this simple task. Your phone is obviously not up to the task of uploading images to the forum properly. May I suggest you upload from a computer instead.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

ame="Steve63130" post="330947" timestamp="1403547414"]Well, rotate them 180 degrees before posting and all will be well. If I dont know which ones will be upside down until I upload them, how do I know which ones to turn upside down before uploading. Now you are becoming a pain in the arse. How do I know which ones to rotate upside down before uploading if I dont know they will be upside down until I upload it. Not all upload upside down. no thanks needed.

Whoa! Don't get your tights in a bunch! I was trying to be helpful and constructive so that your readers don't have to stand on their heads to see your photos properly. Look, you took the time to post good text and photos. Why make the reader go through extra gyrations to view the photos properly? Either learn how to use the phone so you take consistent photos and upload them properly, or if they come out upside down, use one of many free photo viewers to rotate them 180 degrees, save them, and edit your post to upload the rotated photos. The message you gave, which I'm sure you didn't intend, is that you don't care enough about your readers to do that. That detracts from the point of your post, which is otherwise very good. The devil is in the details.

Steve

I'm laughing. Such a state of the art phone can't handle this simple task. Your phone is obviously not up to the task of uploading images to the forum properly. May I suggest you upload from a computer instead.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

May I suggest that if you are using an Android based phone, try Snapseed, best photo editor I've tried. It will make all the photos look better, crop, edit, rotate and more.

Great idea! If your device can do it, learn to do it. There must be apps for most smartphones that will do the job.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Perhaps its time to go good luck to u all

Please say you're kidding. 

This thing with pictures being oriented correctly, is just a big pet peeve with a great number of us here. The truth is it really spoils the presentation of the shoe.

This kind of goes along with the YouTubers that think it's okay to upload a portrait video and present it sideways. It get's a quick closing unless it's something I really need to see.

Please say you're kidding. 

This thing with pictures being oriented correctly, is just a big pet peeve with a great number of us here. The truth is it really spoils the presentation of the shoe.

This kind of goes along with the YouTubers that think it's okay to upload a portrait video and present it sideways. It get's a quick closing unless it's something I really need to see.

Not really related to the thread too much, but it gives me a chance to plug the best thing on youtube. Glove and Boots talking about vvs, vertical video syndrome.

I had similar problems on my PC. It showed the correct way up until the post was made. Then the pictures were upside down. Sometimes editing the post, clearing the images and uploading them again sorted the problem.

Ha ha ha ha…  Saudade, your post about VVS was hilarious.  I am sure glad I of not have VVS, I would imagine it can be VERY debilitating….  ha ha ha    Thanks, sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

HEELS2U , I like your shoes in the post. I have also enjoyed other posts you have made and hate to see you stop posting . I feel you add a lot to the forums. Had this been a blueprint for ship ...yea I could see the issue here. To lose a member over nit picking is plain silly. Honestly I have found  some of the post in this thread and others to be rude and uncalled for. I try to never post anything I would not say in front of my mother on HHP or any other forum I belong to.