First Time Wearing Ladies Shoes Outside.

hh4evr1

I had a parcel delivered for the lady who lives on the other side of my street. I know her quite well and waited until she came home. I was wearing the shoes below, hoping she would come to collect the parcel, but she didn't. I decided to take the parcel to her. As I got to my gate a teenage girl was passing by. I don't think she noticed. The lady opened the door and took the parcel. We stood chatting, without her noticing for a while. I tried to get her to notice my shoes by moving, but it didn't work. She hadn't come over as my she thought no one was at home because the car wasn't there.. I explained they were out etc and she asked why I hadn't gone so I told her I was wearing my heels, as my parents don't really like that I wear them, so I wear them when they aren't there. She then looked at my shoes and said they were nice and it doesn't bother her that.I wear them. We talked shoes for awhile then I left. Although it wasn't really a public outing in ladies shoes. I was pleased I had done it.

post-2264-0-60146700-1402127458_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-38758500-1402127473_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-69865300-1402127485_thumb.jp

Good job. Its the small steps that count. Just take one at a time. Any pulic view or outing counts. Stepping out of ur box counts. I gave up on the world. There more problems than guys wearing heels. Do what u love to do. Keep head up and just walk forward. Looking forward to read about ur stories.

Now I've been out in ladies shoes for the first time, I!m sure I will do it more. I found it harder to get the courage to wear shoes than I did to wear boots, as more people are likely to notice. First times are usually the hardest. Then it gets easier. At the moment I will continue wearing mainly boots as I think the look better with jeans and shirt (my normal dress), but also expand my use of shoes as my confidence grows.

Agreed. It's the small steps that count. You've actually done more than I have. I've gone out in women's shoes, but only sneakers in public. Late night strolls home from work, I've walked a few blocks in heels.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

I've walked around at night outside a few times and once to a "companion's house" or also dresses and wears heels. So, I guess I am in the baby step arena too.  I will get further along as will you!! each time it does get a little easier. if i had a home life that would accept this I am sure it would make my life easier but oh well...........

I've walked around at night outside a few times and once to a "companion's house" or also dresses and wears heels. So, I guess I am in the baby step arena too.  I will get further along as will you!! each time it does get a little easier. if i had a home life that would accept this I am sure it would make my life easier but oh well...........

The home life is where it is most important, but also the hardest. It's one of those things that very few dare to do despite it yielding the biggest rewards. You really need to make a decision one way or the other, just make sure it's the right one. Just REALLY listen to your heart. It won't steer you wrong if you really do.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Congrats on having entered a much larger world. The first time is always the hardest, but things tend to become easier are that. I hope you'll enjoy many more pleasant outings in your heels.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Personally I would not have done it. mind you I wear 4 inch heels to work everyday. I would be more concerned about making HER uncomfortable. A guy in heels standing at her door might make her think is he going to attack me. Just me, but I try not to put myself alone with a woman out of respect for her.

I know her well (10 years or more) don't think she would think I would attack her just because of what I wore on my feet. I look after their cat while they are on holiday, so they obviously trust me.

hh4evr1, Congratulations ! HEELS2U I like the wedges in your avitar . I wear my heels around the neighbors all the time . The most reaction I get is "What pair are you wearing today?" The neighbors preteen children have asked me about why I wear them and I tell them because " I enjoy wearing high heels" . What's funny is how they get defensive about my choice of footwear. My experience , walk with confidence and you will be fine. I moved to my present address nine years ago and decided then not to hide it and just go for it. It's all been positive reactions since . Again , Congratulations and hope you share more of your adventures with us !  

I had a parcel delivered for the lady who lives on the other side of my street. I know her quite well and waited until she came home. I was wearing the shoes below, hoping she would come to collect the parcel, but she didn't. I decided to take the parcel to her. As I got to my gate a teenage girl was passing by. I don't think she noticed. The lady opened the door and took the parcel. We stood chatting, without her noticing for a while. I tried to get her to notice my shoes by moving, but it didn't work. She hadn't come over as my she thought no one was at home because the car wasn't there.. I explained they were out etc and she asked why I hadn't gone so I told her I was wearing my heels, as my parents don't really like that I wear them, so I wear them when they aren't there. She then looked at my shoes and said they were nice and it doesn't bother her that.I wear them. We talked shoes for awhile then I left. Although it wasn't really a public outing in ladies shoes. I was pleased I had done it.

Well done! And great looking shoes, too. It gets easier every time, so keep doing it. Take those baby steps and over time they'll amount to great progress! You'll be glad you did it.

Steve

hh4evr1, Everyone has a starting point when they choose a new destination and that's what you've done. The destination was the first person outside your home to see you wearing the footwear of your choice and the starting point was the delivery of a parcel to convey the message. As others say it will indeed get easier as you'll find yourself going out more places wearing heels. I don't know how far you'll go with it but there are many members here, including myself, who have done everything from shopping to driving to eating in restaurants in heels. I have done just about everything any regular woman has done in heels and that's how they become a natural part of your life. Keep at it and you'll be fine.  HappyinHeels

remmember 1st opening to my family, my grandma was shocked and angry, my dad was cool as usual, its fine for him to see me in heels, i remember reaction of my friends i 1st time told i love heels, some still dont get why, but its ok, they accepted kinda, i still cant open to my godfather, im in too much fear of him, i long time hided it from my own father but then my grandma forced me show him what i wear, it was like, i freaked out, then she showed him my shoes and i said ok this is what i wear... but it gone out somehow fine, now i wear heels when his visiting me witchout fear or smthing

every human has they own choices...

Often people notice but feel it would be prying and/or rude to comment. Many in business situations refrain from commenting to avoid harassment or discrimination litigation. The third group just doesn't notice. Enjoy being you.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been wearing heeled loafers a lot lately. They aren't very high and the heel is quite thick, but they are definitely women's shoes if anyone looks closely or hears them. At the moment I prefer thicker heels for wearing in public with jeans and shirt. But that could change one day.