Anyone Else Like Wedge Sandals?

blackpatent

I like wedge heel sandals too. I have many pairs of them. I especially like my, UGGS, "Tawnie" wedge heel sandal slides. I have them in five colors. They're always a hit when I'm wearing them out.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Oh yes indeed! I've been wearing a goodly number of wedge sandals from Payless often and they're amazing and fun shoes, especially as to how they're deceptively comfortable and ridiculously easy to wear.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yep, wedgies are cool, I have several pair - along with other heel styles…

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I love, love, love wedge sandals. Unfortunately the styles that I really dig rarely make it up to size 12. If I were 2 or 3 sizes smaller I would go broke at Charolette Rouse with each new season :-)

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Me too. I had a laugh on holiday recently. We needed some essentials for breakfast. So, wearing wedge sandals (painted toes), denim shorts and t-shirt, off I went to the shop at other side of the complex, only to be met by the full maintenance team just starting their days work. The men clearly grumbled something in Spanish; the ladies smiled widely adding what I assume were compliments !

SF,

Naturalizer is having some lower heeled wedge sandals on sale: Tribute and Tanner are two which I have and love and wear a lot. The heel is only 2.5 inches, and they are really easy to walk in, even for long distances. They are leather and the Tribute sandals have elastic straps which stretch to fit. Look into them.

post-4071-0-31847600-1403032811_thumb.jp

post-4071-0-11294500-1403032825_thumb.jp

I love wedges! I have been chasing these for a while now:

https://shopping.yahoo.com/961935606-seychelles-midas-touch-womens-dress-sandals-black/

I saw them on ruelala and didnt buy them now I cant find them anywhere. I would love to wear them out with a nice pedicure!

http://www.gilt.com/brand/seychelles/product/156248585-seychelles-midas-touch-sandal

Thank me later, but 9.5 and size 10 are still there in pewter. Not sure if thats the right size or not but its like the last spot to find em outside of ebay.

I've actually been thinking about getting a pair. However I have an idea in my head if what I want and wouldn't be happy with anything else. I'd like a wide strap black gladiator style with a cork (faux or real) wedge. I bought a pair a while back from Walmart that now I regret returning as at the time I figured I would never wear them.

The wife and I just got these wedgie thongs from Payless…  The style is Renee, very comfy and "wedgie."  ha ha

Hers are silver and mine are black….   sf

post-230-0-28146000-1403784721_thumb.jpg

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I've actually been thinking about getting a pair. However I have an idea in my head if what I want and wouldn't be happy with anything else. I'd like a wide strap black gladiator style with a cork (faux or real) wedge. I bought a pair a while back from Walmart that now I regret returning as at the time I figured I would never wear them.

If this is the sort of thing you have in mind:

post-12051-0-22738900-1403822543_thumb.jpost-12051-0-08616500-1403822571_thumb.j

they're from New Look (£25), are available in sizes up to UK9, and it looks like they do international delivery to Canada (£7.50). They also come in white and oatmeal.

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/black-cork-wedge-gladiator-sandals-_307235001

They also have a couple of other similar styles if you browse their site.

If you like it, wear it.

Posted Image307235001a.jpgPosted Image307235001b.jpg

they're from New Look (£25), are available in sizes up to UK9, and it looks like they do international delivery to Canada (£7.50). They also come in white and oatmeal.

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/black-cork-wedge-gladiator-sandals-_307235001

Wow Sleek, that's awesome! That's almost exactly what I had in mind. If I could try them on first I'd say I would deff have them. But I'm gonna hold out till I see something local. Thank you so much tho, I'll deff be drooling over these :)

Posted Image307235001a.jpgPosted Image307235001b.jpg

P

Whoa! Those sandals are seriously sharp! I commend you on your good taste, my friend! You sure picked out a real winner!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Another favorite pair. A.N.A. Jcpenney.Posted Image30.jpg

Those are nice!  I am not a huge wedge fan, but when the rest of the shoe is fairly delicate, like these, I do find them attractive.  I'd still much prefer a standard heel, but a pair like this could wind up on my feet....lol.

Are those from a while ago?  I looked at JCP on-line and don;t see them there at all.

Once you enjoy wearing wedge heel sandals, you'll want to wear them over and over again. I do and I probably have over 15 pairs of wedge heel sandals.

Enjoy wearing them, I do!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I only own two pairs of wedge sandals, both bought in the early 70's one pair in blue the other in brown both are the same style, yes they still fit and one pair was bought from Curtiss and the other pair from Freeman Hardy and Willis, if anybody remembers those shoe shops.

life is not a rehearsal

i love it, i got my 4th wedge sanals and i i have rly confortable 4inch sandals, i just love them, but i just posted 3inch sandals witch is also nice.

post-1523-0-32773000-1404382064_thumb.jp
post-1523-0-02506400-1404382052_thumb.jp
post-1523-0-96443500-1404382041_thumb.jp
post-1523-0-71156000-1404382109_thumb.jp

every human has they own choices...

I am starting to lean more towards wedges. Have walked in 2"wedge pumps and really didnt get alot of attention. They look like a men sandels in jeans. I have search for some nice wedges and yet to find a pair I like. By the way sleek great choice in wedge u chose they look great.