NBC - Today - Katie Couric

Brandy

Did any one else see Katie Couric doing her interview this morning? Thigh high heeled boots with a short skirt. Dlo not ask me about the interview, never heard a word they were talking about.. Every time the camera pulled back from a face shot, it was a full frame of Katie, and those boot's. -- Brandy

of course both katie and ann (whose last name escapes me) look so @#$%ing hott :D in whatever boots worn in cold weather as much as going bare leg in sandals or mules during warm weather. only bad thing to view is when they're wearing tall boots under their trousers (or whatever ya wanna call um). :(

Boots Rock!!!!

Dear BBC, Why Oh Why Oh Why can't you get your interveiwers to wear Thigh length boots. I cant see this letter being read on Points of view, But perhaps if we all ganged up on the BBC, then just maybe? 6pm would never be the same again.

The angels have the phonebox.

Yes, Katie Couric and Ann Curry has been wearing some great looking shoes and boots the past year or so. I finally noticed when the fashion sense went from those thick and chunky claudehoppers to the feminine, thin and spikey stiletto heel sandals and boots.

friday's (1/30) today scored big with a "hat-trick" of black booted beauties... katie and ann of course and one of ann's segmet guests sometime during last half of show. like the local channel update breaks inbetween also where at times can catch a glimps of the weather girls displaying maps in their short dress/skirts and knee boots or even longer ones flowing down into their boots. :D

Boots Rock!!!!

Sorry folks, but I can't see what all the excitement is about. Katie's heels don't look particularly high (4" or less) and being thickish stilettos they look more frumpy than the scores and scores of girls who are currently invading Bristol's pubs and clubs here every Friday and Saturday night. What's the big deal? If Katie's heels had been nearer to 5" and nice and slim, then they might have started getting my serious attention! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

I don't think the height of the heels has much to do with the pleasure people have when seeing famous people wearing boots. More to the point, I think it's the fact that such highly visable and well known personalities are wearing high heeled boots and giving the style a huge boost on the popularity scale that excites.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

gotta agree with both bubba and h/f on this one. the booted leg whether short or tall (shaft) is cake and whatever style and/or height heel is the icing, and there's something else that can be said but I'll leave it up to your imaginations. :bday: many a lady that I've seen (and guess gents too although not being around at that time) still looked pretty darn good during the early to mid 90's no matter what season in nearly flat heel boots, from thigh-high all the way down to atleast mid-calf, with their pants/jeans tucked inside. as for our favorite girls here, although missing tuesdays show and a heeled monday we had a split decision on wednesday (by me due to whatever time differences we all have) ~ katie in sorta casual looking black and white mini heels :D and ann in black or dark brown knee boots. :( take care.

Boots Rock!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
hi all!! my~my~my, was'nt little ms. k.c. a vision on tuesdays (18th) show in her strappy sivler sandals over black tights and that li'l black dress. :D ann curry too was a colour girl in silver top and silver pipeinged black knee boots and even ann's guest in last hour in her black knee boots. take care.

Boots Rock!!!!

sorry, guess I don't know my dates and days. post above was truely for tuesday 2/17 and as for today's "today" (wednesday the 18th), ms. curry was a knockout :D going bare legged and in 2 strap bare heel sandals while li'l katie was such a bad (as in bad this time) girl wearing tall high heel boots under her trousers/pants. :( have a great one all.

Boots Rock!!!!