If your number of posts were Dollars, what shoes would you b

Firefox

For those of us on this side of the pond, I think a Dollar is worth about the same as a Euro or about £0.70. With my $500 I think that's enough to get a really good pair of made to measure boots and get them to make a last for me too. I'd go for those bootie type in very soft blackleather, about 4.5" and foot shaped toe, thickish cone heel.

well, i don't have that many posts, 40some. however, that would be enough to but two pair of jante heels, in classic pumps naturally, from one of the sources i use. since they are mostly around $20. i may be a little short for postage. darn.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Bummer…I don't have enough yet for what I have in mind. But I am one post closer now!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I could go for a pair of soft dull black nappa leather thigh highs with a 4-1/2 inch pointed (not stiletto) slightly underslung heel, half pointy rounded toe and back zipper, if such boots were uberhaubt available anywhere. Manufacterers take note please, I'm not that difficult or am I?

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I would buy a pair of designer label courts, in leather, and preferably with a real metal heel. Longish toe, but not too long, somewhat of a point, and that heel should be five inches. Of course, the leather would be black. Or I could just buy ten pairs of shoes from that Heels Online company that is close by. Can I save some of the money for stockings and a new garter belt?

When i've gone past a tonne i'll let you know PS I assume we're talking $US here? :smile:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

Yes, $US, I would figure, since many web sites have this as the standard unit for currency to list prices. Even one in Canada uses U.S. dollars. Canadian dollars? It's never going to be enough. Not even close. Oh, and I know what I would buy for certain. There is a wonderful pair of sling backs at this la piazza site, six inch heel, I know that is ambitious, but just slingy and wonderful looking. I would buy them without any need to consider it.

I'm still new and the funds are low... hmmm, maybe I'll invest it. I have an old email from some VP of Enron, maybe I'll check that out. Then I'll come back and buy my favorite 5" pumps in every color I can find! Wait, Enron did what? Well bullocks (working on my foreign swearing, how'd I do?) Maybe I'll just put it in the bank and dream. In the spirit of Weesie and George Jefferson, I'm movin' on up! HeelDog

Well, I think I've got some more posting to do (bummer :smile:) but I've got my eye on a really nice pair of wedges by Kickers. They're about a 3.5", with rubber soles, and nice and subtle to wear around and about while I get used to this idea. I was offered them for UKP60, so I need about 85-90 posts? Oh well, just have to work at it B)

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I don't yet have enough to get a "dream pair" of boots, but I bet I can get something better than these darned 2.5" kittens!!!! :smile: Charlie _________________ Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charlie on 2002-03-16 01:08 ]</font>

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I couldn't wait for my credit to reach the numbers but bought some pretty similar boots as the ones I mention in the 14 march message. 204 Euros, If I post a lot (25msgs), I might reach the amount by the time my credit card bill gets in. Still got to make the pictures, I'll provide notice.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 2 weeks later...