Uk Heelers Info

veryhigh

hi all I live near Nottingham and have never bumped into any men wearing heels, I wear heels when I go out and about up to 4 inch and up to 5 1/2 inch in the garden or garage. I try to wear heels as much as possible and like many people here I love nothing more then a night out looking at shoes with my girlfriend. I am very lucky to have a partner of nearly 8 years who loves heels just as much as me and is supportive of my heel wearing. 1 main rule my heels have to be lower then hers as she is only tiny so I dwarf her.

so to the point just wanting to see how many of us there are in the uk and where, would love a shopping meet or even a charity walk at some time.

shopping, im a 9/10 uk size with wide feet so I shop at next, new look, dorothy perkins and primark do good wide shoes

I'm often in Nottingham as I attend meetings there and if I have time I will nip shopping before in my heels.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I'm also from the north west. The mrs does not support the boot wearing in any fashion and so I have to be secretive. Try not to wear them in public during daylight, so it's getting more difficult as the days get longer!

Nice to hear from you all, i always try to shop with my girlfriend we actively look for shoes in size 9 and 3 just a slight difference we also have some matching pairs, i find it a shame that your partners wont accept your style decisions we have had many open a frankly difficult talks over my love for heels. It took me to really show my inner most feelings which is scary then she realized what it ment to me and why. So here we are know publicly heeling but not stilettos yet

I'm also from the north west. The mrs does not support the boot wearing in any fashion and so I have to be secretive. Try not to wear them in public during daylight, so it's getting more difficult as the days get longer!

:) I have to agree redandwhite, the long winter nights do make stepping out a little easier !

That's were I started, I then started wearing riding style boots from new look with about 2 1/2 inch heel first heavily covered then with tighter jeans with the heel on display most people really don't care if they do look they don't mention,starting low gives you confidence that people don't care then go higher etc.glad to see UK heeling alive and well

• Like 1

As I had to whittle down my boots collection due "secretive storage" , I have just the lk bennett moya boots now. I don't really like covering them up as I think they look too good to be under jeans. TBH my legs look pretty good in tights too!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/4/2014 at 10:24 AM, veryhigh said:

hi all I live near Nottingham and have never bumped into any men wearing heels, I wear heels when I go out and about up to 4 inch and up to 5 1/2 inch in the garden or garage. I try to wear heels as much as possible and like many people here I love nothing more then a night out looking at shoes with my girlfriend. I am very lucky to have a partner of nearly 8 years who loves heels just as much as me and is supportive of my heel wearing. 1 main rule my heels have to be lower then hers as she is only tiny so I dwarf her.

so to the point just wanting to see how many of us there are in the uk and where, would love a shopping meet or even a charity walk at some time.

shopping, im a 9/10 uk size with wide feet so I shop at next, new look, dorothy perkins and primark do good wide shoes

Hi mate, i know this is a few years after you posted this but I’m not too far away from you in Staffordshire, I’d love to meet up some time and do a bit of heels shopping with you, I’m only a size 5 so could be a lot of fun, message me if you’re still interested, thanks 

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...